1. slyd avatar

On Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 7:05 AM, slyd said:

Yeah mine still says "ready". I hope nothing bad happens to my precious.

2. hateyouhumans avatar

On Sat, Oct 20, 2012 at 3:03 PM, hateyouhumans said:

my shipped on the 17th, hope it's here by Monday!

3. astex avatar

On Sat, Oct 20, 2012 at 12:42 PM, astex said:

im still waiting tooooooo

4. KnoxWashEllewynnDominoDaddybearPips avatar

On Sat, Oct 20, 2012 at 7:47 AM, KnoxWashEllewynnDominoDaddybearPips said:

That's when the tracking info indicates for me too, that's cutting it so close though!!

5. Jesse24 avatar

On Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 10:33 PM, Jesse24 said:

No I actually talked to Ground Control and they said I should have mine by the 23rd

6. rachelrachellehcarlehcar avatar

On Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 8:50 PM, rachelrachellehcarlehcar said:

Last year mine said they shipped, but never got to me and I had to go up there and get my PIP pass...

7. Linda Trang avatar

On Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 8:04 PM, Linda Trang said:

Hello, this is a really fas­ci­nat­ing web blog and I have loved read­ing sev­eral of the arti­cles and posts con­tained upon the site, sus­tain the great work and hope to read a lot more excit­ing arti­cles in the time to come. Thank you so much. http://militaryabuse.com/

8. Linda Trang avatar

On Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 8:03 PM, Linda Trang said:

Hi, this is a very interesting web page and I have enjoyed read­ing many of the arti­cles and posts con­tained on the web­site, keep up the good work and hope to read some more inter­est­ing con­tent in the future. Thank you so much..

9. KnoxWashEllewynnDominoDaddybearPips avatar

On Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 7:17 PM, KnoxWashEllewynnDominoDaddybearPips said:

I think the mail lady thinks I'm crazy, cause she always pulls up and delivers to the cul de sac across from my house first, but when I see her park I run out with three dogs in tow like WAIT A MINUTE POST LADY

10. Tetsujin 28-go avatar

On Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 7:14 PM, Tetsujin 28-go said:

I am still waiting for my PIP as well. It shipped on October 16th. It's like waiting for Christmas morning but not knowing when that will be.