On Sun, Jun 17, 2012 at 8:40 AM, Mista PP said:

Rest assured, we'd never leave a sister or a brother behind without warning, Bonnie! :) Last year their booking of The Damned and Slayer was really f'ing AWESOME!!! (your hubby's "signing" with the Damned in Dave's place made a GREAT story, too!!!) But there's fewer of the "up and coming" bands they're booking that seem to get me excited as past FFF's. We'll see. I really want to see Iggy and the Stooges and, also, Die Antwort this October (they are playing the Sunday date at ACL, IIRC), but I can't bring myself to go deal with that crowd. I'm just a smaller festival guy, I reckon... Holler if there's any in your neck of the woods (or otherwise) you'd recommend, BB!!!

And AMEN on the dust! I'm not getting my hopes up, but certainly anything done to help contain it would, indeed, be money well spent!!!

2. BonnieBlowtorch avatar

On Fri, Jun 15, 2012 at 8:42 PM, BonnieBlowtorch said:

ALL THE LOVE! SQUEE! There ain't no family like FFF Family.

With that being said, if you guys jump ship on FFF because it gets too big and looses the mysticism, please notify a sister. I will jump it with you. Personally, I'm feeling optimistic about this year. I'm bummed I can't swing the tickets at the moment, but we're getting the line up announced much earlier this year, so if I don't win tickets through the scavenger hunt, and the "WOW" factor isn't brought, no harm no foul. That's me strategy anyway.

What I want to know is, if any of the price increase was due to allocation for addressing the dust issue? I would see that as money well spent. Seriously. That shit is E-V-I-LLLL.

On Fri, Jun 15, 2012 at 7:24 PM, Mista PP said:

Awesome, that gang's all here! :)

Yeah, the fest has changed a lot since I first went to FFF3. We'll see who they book this year, but with the size and prices, I'm scopein' for smaller fests to hit up...

On Fri, Jun 15, 2012 at 6:58 PM, inkboy200x said:

I MISS YOU! You goin' PIP? Are we scavenger hunting again? I'm going to try and see the Devo/blondie show and hit up riot fest dallas

5. MandyStroyer avatar

On Fri, Jun 15, 2012 at 4:19 PM, MandyStroyer said:

Oh... & HI BONNIE!!!! I've missed you!

6. MandyStroyer avatar

On Fri, Jun 15, 2012 at 4:18 PM, MandyStroyer said:

Here I am.... Remember how last year I couldn't seem to get excited for the fest? Yeah. This year it's even worse. Hoping the lineup will somehow end up being AMAZING & make me squeeeel with joy & run straight to buy that PIP pass, but for now... eh. I miss the old days for FFF. I miss when it was new & different & held all sorts of promise for all us old punks who were happy to be getting a festival that seemed marketed towards us. Now it's just all about the fucking hipsters & that comes with it. Makes me sad. Yet another thing those idiots have managed to ruin in this town.

On Fri, Jun 15, 2012 at 2:02 PM, Mista PP said:

Just need to get MandyStroyer back on here regularly (I saw Rachel the other day on here! :) ). Par-tay!!! :)

Looking forward to familiar faces this November!!!

On Fri, Jun 15, 2012 at 1:22 PM, Phillip said:

Bonnie!!! Welcome back! If was hoping you were going to show up soon. Now it officially feels like F3F time!