1. ross_r avatar

On Sun, Oct 16, 2011 at 4:20 PM, ross_r said:

Doors, Jimi Hendrix, Led Zeppelin......but there is always I possibility that Zeppelin can do it! That would be the ultimate tour (with Bonham's son on drums).

2. BonnieBlowtorch avatar

On Mon, Aug 15, 2011 at 10:44 AM, BonnieBlowtorch said:

@Mista PP: You seriously didn't know he was dead?! He was only 62 but had a heart condition. I guess the old ticker didn't want to work anymore. :/ I've seen some great shows at the Back Door. Does that place still exist?

On Mon, Aug 15, 2011 at 4:29 AM, Mista PP said:

OH SHIT, Lux is dead?!?!? DAMN!!!! D: Somehow I missed this news... Fuck. I saw them once in 1991 (or 1992) at the Back Room here in Austin, for the "Look Ma, No Head" tour, and they put on a helluva show. RIP, Lux!!!

4. BonnieBlowtorch avatar

On Sun, Aug 14, 2011 at 11:36 PM, BonnieBlowtorch said:

Dead Kennedys, indeed! My husband is actually working on a DK tribute band. He does a mean Jello Biafra. Uncanny really. You guys will have to keep your eyes peeled for Dallas and Austin dates, in the future.

I would have LOVED to see the Talking Heads in their heyday! So glad I got to see the Cramps right before Lux died.

Wyld Stallyns!!!

5. slyd avatar

On Sun, Aug 14, 2011 at 4:50 PM, slyd said:

The clash, Talking Heads, Dead Kennedys, Misfits, and the Pixies.

On Sun, Aug 14, 2011 at 2:06 PM, inkboy200x said:

i looooove blondie! I want some free tix! :p Anyways it would have been awesome to see em in their heyday. Also the Cramps would have been awesome to see back in their day

On Sun, Aug 14, 2011 at 1:32 PM, Mista PP said:

Misits, Dead Kennedys, Ramones.

Have fun at Blondie!!!

8. Hideous Man #26 avatar

On Sun, Aug 14, 2011 at 12:11 PM, Hideous Man #26 said:

Excellent question. Difficult question. My first thought is the Talking Heads. How incredible would it be to see David Byrne jibing and gesticulating on stage while performing some Fear of Music era material? I remember watching him on tv as a kid and thinking, wow, this is SO weird and artsy and cool... A close second would be Wyld Stallyns, the fictional band from Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure, for obvious reasons.

9. SKANKTANK avatar

On Sun, Aug 14, 2011 at 8:27 AM, SKANKTANK said:

the clash, gg allin, misfits....... missssfitttttsssss.