1. BonnieBlowtorch avatar

On Sat, Apr 30, 2011 at 1:46 PM, BonnieBlowtorch said:

@Steven: My garden is my love child! Have to take pride in it. :)
    @Sarita: My garden space is about 30ft X 6ft. I have a raised bed, natural and tilled pre-existing bed. I've also got a Sheppard composter. I made mounds for the zucchini, yellow squash, cucumbers and potatoes. Everything else is just plotted. About to transplant tomato seedlings to ground and upside-down hanging baskets. I spend at least an hour out there everyday. It's definitely a labor of love. The rain has been great and reduced the need to water.
    @Crystal: You got it! Can't wait for Friday plans. :)

2. crystalpistol avatar

On Thu, Apr 28, 2011 at 4:01 PM, crystalpistol said:

i would loooovee some herby seeds, hoping i don't kill them but there is a killer garden in my courtyard that is apparently magical because nothing dies in it. ya'll let me know when you want to come down. i know there is talk of a kickoff of some sort hosted by funfest on friday, holla!

3. saritadelight avatar

On Thu, Apr 28, 2011 at 12:25 PM, saritadelight said:

How big is your garden? Is it an above ground or below ground? Are you doing anything to tend to the ground, or are you just randomly planting and hoping for the best?

4. Steven K. avatar

On Tue, Apr 26, 2011 at 10:37 PM, Steven K. said:

my friend recently had his house foreclosed on and had until the end of the month to get all his stuff out so we went by this past weekend to grab what we could and it turns out the bank thought the place was abandoned and had everything hauled off. the reason I mention this is because they also destroyed his garden and took all his vegetables except for a single onion. we were able to salvage the bulbs he had growing in a separate garden though. it's unfortunate but we spent this weekend tilling up a new garden :)
    take pride in your garden.

On Thu, Apr 21, 2011 at 10:37 AM, inkboy200x said:

woot woot party at crystals! lol

6. BonnieBlowtorch avatar

On Wed, Apr 20, 2011 at 10:57 PM, BonnieBlowtorch said:

Do eet, Crystal! I will totally bring you some of my garden goodies. Everything should be being harvested right around then, so it's completely doable. It'd be a treat, to make a meal for the shindig, using some food from my garden.

I know apartment living is ideal for growing herbs. I can bring you a few plants, too, if you'd like them.

7. crystalpistol avatar

On Wed, Apr 20, 2011 at 7:39 PM, crystalpistol said:

it's gonna be so awesome! i would love to host some sort of party/shindig before funfest so you should bring down some goodies for dispersal! soooo jealous of your garden!

On Wed, Apr 20, 2011 at 1:05 PM, inkboy200x said:

I'm ready for these lineup seeds as well, I'm tilling my brain as i type!!!