1. Bigweeums avatar

On Wed, Aug 17, 2011 at 7:00 PM, Bigweeums said:

Yeah go ahead and cancel my order Rachel, my grandfather gave me his warbonnet. He's a hipster from wayback.

2. rachelrachellehcarlehcar avatar

On Wed, Aug 17, 2011 at 2:42 PM, rachelrachellehcarlehcar said:

sooo I guess you want me to cancel that custom headdress order you placed the other day?

3. SKANKTANK avatar

On Wed, Aug 17, 2011 at 12:12 PM, SKANKTANK said:

we might have to get real indians to scalp all the hipsters i think they would do it for their own satisfaction to. favorite qoute from that post "it is just like wearing blackface" hopefully they dont start wearing blackface anytime soon.....

4. OliverBlue avatar

On Wed, Aug 17, 2011 at 11:57 AM, OliverBlue said:

Yeah the hipsters who wear them should have to fight for their right to wear head dresses. Like actually fight, in a fight to the death. Preferably with each other. The trick is to give them poison tipped weapons so even if a combatant isn't slaughtered immediately, they still have a good chance of dying later on from the poison. If anyone survives that ordeal, well then shit, I guess even if it's still douchey, you should probably just let them wear it.

5. byrone avatar

On Wed, Aug 17, 2011 at 10:25 AM, byrone said:

wow that was 3 comments in a row that made me bust out laughing.

frenemy saying "fiercely", bigweemus with "huge dickface", and then brotheILL's sarcastic obliviousness. well done, sirs.

who to blame, who to blame, for the feathers....

6. BtotheILL avatar

On Wed, Aug 17, 2011 at 8:36 AM, BtotheILL said:

hipster head dresses? what the hell? when did this start happening?

7. Bigweeums avatar

On Wed, Aug 17, 2011 at 2:19 AM, Bigweeums said:

There is a huge lack of understanding that extends beyond mere political correctness. Headdresses are not fashion accessories or costume apparel thy must be earned. And even if you think your honoring your ancestors by making one and wearing it to a concert your not. You are in fact being a huge dickface.

8. Frenemy avatar

On Tue, Aug 16, 2011 at 4:17 PM, Frenemy said:

Thank you for this. I hate that shit. White hipsters dressing like Native Americans look like assholes. This kid who entered the tshirt contest did a bunch of shirts with head dresses in them. I am fiercely against this.