1. AtxHipsters avatar

On Thu, Jun 14, 2012 at 2:23 PM, AtxHipsters said:

ATDI and Block Party would be awesome... sort of wondering what the chances of The Impossibles also being booked considering their shows last weekend! i would have no issues seeing their very last show (for the 3rd time) again at funfunfunfest!

more on my wish list than guess list... but really want them to bring Kenna to austin. his diversity would fit right into the FFF lineup. i failed at my attempts to stalk him during this years SXSW and know he's been busy working on new songs (or recreating songs from a hard drive crash last year...doh!)

On Thu, Jun 14, 2012 at 8:15 AM, Phillip said:

I certainly hope ATDI plays, although if I had to choose, I would definitely want Refused there. It just seems weird for ATDI to play so many fests this year and not play one in their home state...

3. Pint O'Salsa avatar

On Thu, Jun 14, 2012 at 7:59 AM, Pint O'Salsa said:

@skapocalypse most of those sound pretty probable. We also have some overlapping bands here and there. I'm pretty sure EVERYONE put ATDI on the list. I feel like it's kind of a given I mean they got with Transmission and did the Texas tour but maybe by the same token Cochella offered more money than FFFF and they agreed to do those preshows in lue of doing a reunion at FFFF. IDK but hopefully all of our wishful thinking will turn into reality.

4. Pint O'Salsa avatar

On Thu, Jun 14, 2012 at 7:55 AM, Pint O'Salsa said:

@sierrainAustin FUCK YES!!!! They are on both my guess and wish list. They're touring up until a month or two before the fest so i think it's a strong possibility.

5. SierrainAustin avatar

On Wed, Jun 13, 2012 at 8:31 AM, SierrainAustin said:

I would die a happy death if Bloc Party played ;)

6. skapocalypse avatar

On Wed, Jun 13, 2012 at 8:15 AM, skapocalypse said:

Here was my list of guesses - a few of these were "wishful thinking" on my part:

bloc party, the gaslight anthem, beirut, off!, louis c.k., little dragon, nofx, fishbone, the hives, riverboat gamblers, miike snow, refused, At the drive in, death grips, iggy & the stooges, gotye, killer mike, classics of love, el-p, doomtree

On Tue, Jun 12, 2012 at 7:40 PM, Phillip said:

Not turning it into a wishlist was pretty hard for me, too. I tried to include a few bands that I thought were pretty likely (Off!, Japandroids, Curren$y), along with a few that probably count as wishes (Firewater, Divine Fits, Spacehog). Since I'm really trying to score those tix, I wanted to keep the list fairly grounded. Good luck to you!