1. ross_r avatar

On Fri, Sep 23, 2011 at 9:15 PM, ross_r said:

Must have been an older crowd for the Eagles.

2. ashley alford avatar

On Tue, Oct 12, 2010 at 11:51 PM, ashley alford said:

i gave this older guy a ride who had apparently sponsored a stage...he kept saying that the previous act was 'so fresh.' amazing. then another couple who obviously hadn't a single clue about any of the bands referred to deadmau5 as deadmouse 5. i lol'd in my mind so hard.

3. rachelrachellehcarlehcar avatar

On Mon, Oct 11, 2010 at 7:45 AM, rachelrachellehcarlehcar said:

dude brah I like totally looked for you. I was wearing a dayglow basegall cap that phi chi on it and then a totally vintage outfit from the 80's even though I was born in 1992. I haven't really heard of the eagles before but my dad liked them so I'm totes going to rock out. other than that, I haven't even heard of any of the bands at the festival, so I'm going to drink my pocket shots that I snuck in with my friends, toke mad weed, and camp out for deadmau5.
    the end.

4. ashley alford avatar

On Sun, Oct 10, 2010 at 1:44 AM, ashley alford said:

bros, i've made so much money already. so happy =)

5. mandeh avatar

On Sat, Oct 9, 2010 at 9:18 AM, mandeh said:

Hence why, I personally didn't spend all my money on it this year. The Eagles? Seriously. Although I'd like to see many of the bands playing Sunday, $ + crowd stress = not this time, ghost rider.

6. tonignosis avatar

On Fri, Oct 8, 2010 at 12:30 AM, tonignosis said:

The lineup this year is seriously underwhelming, and you're right about the "free spirits" thing. I've seen The Eagles a few times, and they were great, but they are not exactly the type of band that appeal to younger concertgoers. C3 pull your head out of your butt, and book a relevant band next year!