On Tue, Aug 21, 2012 at 4:53 AM, Mista PP said:

Damn, Nouvelle Vague has already fallen off??? I was hoping to catch at least part of their set...

On Mon, Aug 20, 2012 at 10:32 AM, Phillip said:

The Dengue Fever cancellation was a huuuuge disappointment for me: they were actually on my must-see list for the fest. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Baroness can still make it: they've got about two and a half months to recover, so it may be possible.

3. BonnieBlowtorch avatar

On Sun, Aug 19, 2012 at 12:28 PM, BonnieBlowtorch said:

Was bummed when Dengue Fever got dropped from last year's lineup and then the Nites, too. Sadly, it looks like Baroness' time slot is going to need to be filled, too.

On Sun, Aug 19, 2012 at 11:08 AM, Phillip said:

I've noticed a couple bands that might've already been dropped: Nouvelle Vague and Doldrums. Neither one are on the current lineup. There was also the weird case of Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs. They were on somebody's personal schedule but can't be found on the lineup now.

On Sun, Aug 19, 2012 at 9:23 AM, Mista PP said:

Yeah, I'm jonesin' here, too. In addition to possible additions, there's the "other" game to play where you try to identify who was leaked or in the original lineup announcement but later quietly dropped from the lineup (that game is not very much fun if it's a band you wanted to see).

On Sun, Aug 19, 2012 at 7:41 AM, Phillip said:

I definitely think we're getting some more adds to the lineup. I also think that at least a couple of the upcoming Nites bands will be new, too. I second the obsession with F3F: it's just about all I think about now.