1. Ram avatar

On Tue, Oct 26, 2010 at 8:08 AM, Ram said:

Yeah, they are good. Well on top of the jumping, there were plenty of people being thrown around. Its the only reason I considered it moshing, I could be wrong though.

2. Subspeciez avatar

On Tue, Oct 26, 2010 at 3:05 AM, Subspeciez said:

i saw the toadies last week, i think its not really moshing its just people jumping up and down cuz they are excited. i really thought the show was great tho. toadies still do it for me! lol .

3. Ram avatar

On Mon, Oct 25, 2010 at 11:29 PM, Ram said:

haha, Meatloaf? Really? Fucking a man. Definitely woulda been a complete trip there. Your right, wouldn't doubt any of the people there were dickwads. Well just from assumption...

4. tonignosis avatar

On Mon, Oct 25, 2010 at 11:09 PM, tonignosis said:

I saw people mosh at a Meatloaf concert, so nothing surprises me anymore. There are really only a few, maybe three, Toadies songs that are even the right rhythm to try moshing or circling or whatever. I personally think that people who mosh to bands that don't fit the vibe are total dickwads.

5. Ram avatar

On Mon, Oct 25, 2010 at 7:42 PM, Ram said:

Its all good, its just preference, as it is for many things. Their music isn't hardcore at all. That's the only reason why I was surprised. Just this one chick started spazing out and the snowball effect just progressed from there. Like I said I was fine with it, I just felt sorry for the couples that I was standing next to. Ended up talking to one of them and they had the same surprised feeling I did.

6. dirtyhippie avatar

On Mon, Oct 25, 2010 at 7:32 PM, dirtyhippie said:

eh, i haven't listened to the toadies since i was 14. i guess they didn't do it for me but i guess i'm out of the loop cause i didn't know they were hard or anything. i mean didn't they have some popular song on the radio? that's all i remember.

7. SarahBear avatar

On Mon, Oct 25, 2010 at 12:45 PM, SarahBear said:

I'm surprised you're surprised by a mosh at a Toadies show....but maybe that's just me :)