1. katillac avatar

On Sun, Sep 25, 2011 at 9:23 PM, katillac said:

the concert was amazzzzing. lost a pair of shoes to the pit but it's all good. prob the single best concert i've ever been to

2. ross_r avatar

On Mon, Sep 19, 2011 at 9:51 PM, ross_r said:

Reminds me of Godheadsilo. All Bass and drums

3. katillac avatar

On Wed, Sep 14, 2011 at 5:04 PM, katillac said:

whelp after my disappointment of DFA not playing i got ACL after show tickets. DFA solo show. yes. melting my face off on Saturday. cannnnottt wait

4. Wendy Wallace avatar

On Mon, Jun 27, 2011 at 5:50 PM, Wendy Wallace said:

Listening to em right now! I agree, DFA would be badass! So would melt-banana.

5. saritadelight avatar

On Wed, Jun 15, 2011 at 4:24 PM, saritadelight said:

just cross your fingers

6. courtney cutthroat avatar

On Wed, Jun 15, 2011 at 11:47 AM, courtney cutthroat said:

it'd be awesome! especially since they played beauty bar...and who really wants to go to that?

On Mon, Jun 6, 2011 at 3:52 PM, Mista PP said:

"and I really don't want to go to acl.... but if I have to I guess I will"

My sentiments exactly, friend. Maybe the Gods will be favorable and grant you a miracle of DFA1979 at both fests. Here's to hoping!!!

8. katillac avatar

On Mon, Jun 6, 2011 at 1:54 PM, katillac said:

Not only do I not want to pay 90 for one day but I don't want to camp out at their stage all day or have to stand a mile back surrounded by the entire ut greek system while they put on tiedye for one day and pretend to be indy? Hippy? I don't even know... hopefully auditorium shores doesn't cause this effect.

On Mon, Jun 6, 2011 at 11:44 AM, inkboy200x said:

yea.. my fragile wittle heart broke when i saw DFA1979 announced on the ACL lineup because i knew that they wouldn't play f3fest! It's aight though, maybe i'll see them live somewhere else some other time cuz i really don't wanna pay $90 for one day to see one band at ACL

10. byrone avatar

On Mon, Jun 6, 2011 at 10:43 AM, byrone said:

+1 what rach said. I've only ever seen a band play acl and fff the same year once. that was neon Indian in 09, and he only played acl as a last-minute replacement. solly :(