1. raebot avatar

On Tue, Oct 11, 2011 at 10:50 AM, raebot said:

Oh, they posted it. Ha! Didn't picture it on a blue shirt, but thats what I get for not specifying.

2. raebot avatar

On Tue, Oct 11, 2011 at 10:41 AM, raebot said:

Not mine. I don't know how many winners they picked because it doesn't seem like they went with the stage thing. My design is a narwhale in the veggie hotdog eating contest. Its ridiculous. I made it for the yellow stage.

3. Frenemy avatar

On Mon, Oct 10, 2011 at 3:17 PM, Frenemy said:

Didnt they post it today? Or was that one not yours. If it is looks good!

4. raebot avatar

On Mon, Oct 10, 2011 at 1:50 PM, raebot said:

Cool. Ill try and check it out. No, unfortunately I don't have a site for my work. I might post my tee design to facebook soon, but I'm kinda hoping FFF will do it first.

5. Frenemy avatar

On Sun, Oct 9, 2011 at 5:54 PM, Frenemy said:

Ah ok cool yeah mine was done in illustrator and I broke it up into layers by color ready for screen print. Well anyways I cant wait to see it! Congrats on winning ! Hey this Friday I will be showing some art which is alot different than the shirt design at Gallery Black Lagoon 7-10 come check it out if you have the time! Frenemylife.tumblr.com if you wanna check out my stuff. Do you have a site with your artwork?

6. raebot avatar

On Sun, Oct 9, 2011 at 4:21 PM, raebot said:

I haven't posted it anywhere yet. I'm sure they didn't post it on the facebook page cuz its not nearly as polished as yours (it was hand drawn and scanned in to photoshop for submission). They told me someone would be in touch to help me "bring it to life". Prob means it needs a lot of cleaning up before it can be screen printed.

7. Frenemy avatar

On Sun, Oct 9, 2011 at 12:10 PM, Frenemy said:

Oh awesome! Congrats! Do you have your design anywhere to see? Ide love to check it out! They told me the tickets would be on will call line at the fest.

8. raebot avatar

On Sun, Oct 9, 2011 at 9:01 AM, raebot said:

Congrats! I'm also a winner. Got an email on friday, but nothing since then. I haven't received any info on the PIP pass yet. Do you know when and how we claim our prize?

9. natalia666 avatar