1. hateyouhumans avatar

On Tue, Sep 25, 2012 at 6:01 PM, hateyouhumans said:

HARMONICRAFT for sure

also Baroness' new one, such a bummer about them, hope they heal fast and come back to Seattle soon!!!

On Tue, May 22, 2012 at 12:01 PM, Mista PP said:

Today I learned that I need to go check out these albums...!

On Thu, May 17, 2012 at 8:31 AM, Phillip said:

I really dug that Diamond Rugs...I'm probably going to do a blog about it at some point. The new Hot Water Music is really damn good. They were never my favorite band but I've always felt they were rock solid and have delivered another excellent album.

4. logan.rich avatar

On Thu, May 17, 2012 at 6:35 AM, logan.rich said:

Glad you liked that Diamond Rugs record! It has taken over my stereo.

The new Hot Water Music that came out Tuesday is really badass too.

On Wed, May 16, 2012 at 4:27 PM, Phillip said:

Just finished the Diamond Rugs and Delta Spirit albums. I absolutely loved the Diamond Rugs...what a great album from start to finish! I had no idea who these guys were until your post, so I definitely appreciate the heads up. The new Delta Spirit album was really good, but I think that Diamond Rugs was the pick of the litter.

On Wed, May 16, 2012 at 10:34 AM, Phillip said:

The Menzingers album was fantastic and the new Municipal Waste put a big smile on my face. I dig the Torche but, to be honest, it gets a little wearying after a while. I really liked the title track, though...reminded me of a heavier version of Pink Floyd's early material (very Careful With That Axe...). I still need to check out the Diamond Rugs and Delta Spirit albums. Good picks, Logan!