1. SierrainAustin avatar

On Tue, Oct 9, 2012 at 12:40 PM, SierrainAustin said:

Well congrats on the new phone, sucks someone stole your old one. I ordered my iphone on 09/16 and I am glued to the UPS tracking page now ........ it's just shipping today from China, I feel like I've been waiting forever!

2. hateyouhumans avatar

On Mon, Oct 8, 2012 at 1:09 PM, hateyouhumans said:

fucking phones, need a new one soon, too

3. Jesse24 avatar

On Mon, Oct 8, 2012 at 8:20 AM, Jesse24 said:

LOL or just locate the GPS on the phone that was stolen and leave a voicemail with whomever stole its address and some heavy breathing...

4. slyd avatar

On Mon, Oct 8, 2012 at 7:36 AM, slyd said:

I think if it is the same provider you should be able to recover the voicemails.

5. rachelrachellehcarlehcar avatar

On Mon, Oct 8, 2012 at 7:35 AM, rachelrachellehcarlehcar said:

Or you could report it stolen to the police. Call the service provider, tell them the situation, get the ESN and any other identifying information and have the phone shut off due to being stolen. My family has owned a cell phone store since I was a kid and I used to work there some. I did this a couple of times for people. Idk about with AT&T, but if you have insurance on the phone, you might be able to get a replacement as well. Just make sure they shut off the other ESN.

6. ruebisonquint avatar

On Mon, Oct 8, 2012 at 6:10 AM, ruebisonquint said:

The problem is I had a voicemail on my old phone that I haven't heard and when you switch you have to set up a whole new voicemail so I can't listen to that one on this new phone

7. ruebisonquint avatar

On Mon, Oct 8, 2012 at 6:08 AM, ruebisonquint said:

Hahahaha GENIUS!

8. dinadlc3 avatar

On Mon, Oct 8, 2012 at 4:42 AM, dinadlc3 said:

Depending on the provider, you should be able to, but since you're already transferred service, vm & texts go to your new phone.

9. v. hrndz avatar

On Mon, Oct 8, 2012 at 2:36 AM, v. hrndz said:

just leave a voicemail saying "I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't give me back my phone, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you. "