1. Jesse24 avatar

On Sun, May 26, 2013 at 7:35 PM, Jesse24 said:

Whigs were great from what I heard but still ATDI stole 2012 for me

2. zombie313 avatar

On Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 9:19 AM, zombie313 said:

Man I've really been back and forth as to whether or not to buy this deluxe version. I'm wondering how much I really need demos and what not. Seeing them live in '97 is in my top ten shows of all time. So glad I got to see them live.

Jesse24: I have to say that the Afghan Whigs reunion was amazing, I saw them 3 times, but I agree that most of them don't live up to the hype or memories we may have. ATDI was also amazing, I got to catch them at Lollapalooza this year. So bummed I wasn't able to see FNM. I wish they would tour in the US. Other than the festivals all of their shows seem to have been overseas. I guess it's payback for US fans abandoning them after realizing Epic wasn't their real sound.

Slyd: Oh man I am bummed for you, so glad I saw the Beasties a few times as well. That's right up there with me never seeing Nirvana.

3. slyd avatar

On Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 8:21 AM, slyd said:

I never got to see Rage and it really bothers me along the same line of never getting to see the Beastie Boys. It would have been great to see them back in 97.

4. Jesse24 avatar

On Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 8:32 PM, Jesse24 said:

The only reunion tour so far that I have seen that lived up to the originals were ATDI the 3 times I saw them this year and Faith No More a couple years ago when I flew to San Fran... Rage while still good are not what they were.

5. hateyouhumans avatar

On Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 12:06 PM, hateyouhumans said:

I wish they'd do a proper tour... I'd even buy this album again (albeit DELUXE!) if that would help, but I don't see that happening with my help...

On Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 10:15 AM, Mista PP said:

A remaster of EE would be AWESOME!!! I never caught them live in their hey-day, myself... :(