1. L. Zemog avatar

On Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 5:31 AM, L. Zemog said:

Thanks guys! I appreciate all your kind words and positive vibes. As of today not much as changed in his condition. But, we will never lose hope for my friend.

On Fri, Oct 5, 2012 at 12:09 PM, Mista PP said:

I hope your friend is doing better. More positive thoughts his way from the ATX.

3. andrea avatar

On Wed, Oct 3, 2012 at 8:48 PM, andrea said:

damn dude, what a bummer! sending positive thoughts your way. no one deserves to go through that

4. BonnieBlowtorch avatar

On Fri, Sep 28, 2012 at 10:10 PM, BonnieBlowtorch said:

It sounds like Chris was on a serious mission; he's not going anywhere. To echo the sentiment below, fighter's don't give up. Sending many healing vibes and love to you and yours. Hate to hear that your friend was hurt so badly during the hunt.

5. hateyouhumans avatar

On Fri, Sep 28, 2012 at 5:47 PM, hateyouhumans said:

Good vibes yr friend's way, such a bummer, be careful out there, people! XOXO

6. slyd avatar

On Fri, Sep 28, 2012 at 9:23 AM, slyd said:

I'm so sorry. Your friend will be in my thoughts. Hope for a good recovery and stay positive.

7. L. Zemog avatar

On Fri, Sep 28, 2012 at 8:44 AM, L. Zemog said:

Yes, he was on his bike. The driver was turning and Im not sure if Chris was going to fast or he just didnt see him in time. But, they tried to avoid each other and ended up going the same way. My friend arrived at the scene just after it happened and said the driver felt terrible. Thanks guys. I'm trying to stay positive, but I can't help but be depressed. A group of bike riders made a ride out to the hospital on Monday. They had a prayer circle for him. This all feels like a dream...that I'm dying to wake up from.

On Fri, Sep 28, 2012 at 8:11 AM, Phillip said:

That's terrible news, L! I definitely agree with Jesse, though: your friend sounds like a fighter and someone who won't give up. I'll be sure to keep him in my thoughts and hope for a swift recovery. He's lucky to have friends like you: sometimes that can make all the difference in the world.

9. rachelrachellehcarlehcar avatar

On Fri, Sep 28, 2012 at 6:47 AM, rachelrachellehcarlehcar said:

I'm so sorry about your friend. Was he on his bike when it happened?

10. L. Zemog avatar

On Fri, Sep 28, 2012 at 5:45 AM, L. Zemog said:

Thank you...we all keep thinking that exact same thing. And that is the best thing Ive heard all week, That is very inspirational...you fought for your life..I believe he is too, He has been in other accidents, because he rides his bike like crazy. That was his thing. Always riding faster and longer distances. Always pushing himself. And he is always okay..So, I know he will come up on top! i have faith in him. Again..thank you for your words.