1. DukeOvHel avatar

On Tue, Nov 1, 2011 at 5:07 PM, DukeOvHel said:

come with my brother and I

2. natador avatar

On Thu, Oct 27, 2011 at 4:59 PM, natador said:

My friends are likely going to want to see other stuff than me so I'll be alone. Who do you want to go see? Hit me up. I have PIP too. And I'm pretty sure I'm not going to be picking up any chicks.

3. L. Zemog avatar

On Tue, Oct 25, 2011 at 9:25 PM, L. Zemog said:

i mean ive gone to see alot of shows solo..i guess i was just a little worried since this is like a 3day festival.

4. L. Zemog avatar

On Tue, Oct 25, 2011 at 9:22 PM, L. Zemog said:

haha. Thanks guys. I feel the love.

5. zzzzz avatar

On Tue, Oct 25, 2011 at 4:07 PM, zzzzz said:

I wish I understood men in that sense too..

and yeah, like others have previously said, you will probably meet some great people there :)

6. Ayana avatar

On Mon, Oct 24, 2011 at 9:45 AM, Ayana said:

I'm going alone even though my dad keeps giving me shit about it and my male friend works weekends. I'm very excited to meet a lot of new people though.

7. slyd avatar

On Mon, Oct 24, 2011 at 7:58 AM, slyd said:

I won a PIP from the hunt too. My fiend's wife is going so I assume I will not see them much. I have a feeling the PIP and the different choice in sets will make me a lone wolf once the festival gets started.

8. cheezyball avatar

On Mon, Oct 24, 2011 at 7:52 AM, cheezyball said:

im going with 2 friends.. but im expecting to be separated cuz im thinking we all want to see different things.

9. lessthanamazing avatar

On Mon, Oct 24, 2011 at 7:36 AM, lessthanamazing said:

BonnieBlowtorch is right. One love.

On Mon, Oct 24, 2011 at 7:18 AM, inkboy200x said:

at a music festival with thousands of people that many of them have the same interests as you do, how could you feel alone? Maybe you can make some new friends that wont ditch ya to pick up chicks :p