1. byrone avatar

On Fri, Sep 7, 2012 at 6:56 PM, byrone said:

lulz @ girl talk

2. zombie313 avatar

On Fri, Sep 7, 2012 at 8:49 AM, zombie313 said:

I would choose Refused over any other band on the schedule. Well played sir.

3. rachelrachellehcarlehcar avatar

On Fri, Sep 7, 2012 at 7:28 AM, rachelrachellehcarlehcar said:

I can't imagine who in their right might would want to see girl talk over any band let alone refused. sorry but your friends sound like they might be really fucking dumb. you, though, are a man of class and intellect.

4. v. hrndz avatar

On Thu, Sep 6, 2012 at 9:10 PM, v. hrndz said:

im in the same sitch for refused everyone wants to see asap rocky tho, but its true, when will i ever get another chance to see refused!

On Thu, Sep 6, 2012 at 4:32 PM, Phillip said:

I'd love to see all of that Surfed Blood Nite show: that's one sick lineup! The Run-DMC conflict really does suck, though. I might end up leaving the fest a little early to catch more of Seaweed.

6. slyd avatar

On Thu, Sep 6, 2012 at 2:29 PM, slyd said:

Yeah if I can make it for Surfer Blood I will be happy.

7. Jesse24 avatar

On Thu, Sep 6, 2012 at 2:02 PM, Jesse24 said:

REFUSED > electronic music

8. jlowe avatar

On Thu, Sep 6, 2012 at 1:48 PM, jlowe said:

I agree with you about the electronic shows being a little better at smaller venues, although both Diplo and Girl Talk were great at FFF 2 or 3 (whichever it was). Then again the Blue Stage was a little smaller there too.

One thing about the Friday Nite show at Mohawk is it starts at 9, which means missing the headliners at the regular fest Run-DMC! You might be able to make Surfer Blood still.