1. zombie313 avatar

On Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 2:24 PM, zombie313 said:

Great break down. Refused was also my favorite set hands down. Many, many other highlights too, OFF!, X, Tomahawk, Bob Mould, Wavves, Titus Andronicus, Dwarves, and so many more.

Lexy and I felt the same way about meeting and hanging out, it seemed like we had known each other for years. You seem very genuine and real which is a hard trait to find in people where I live, in the Dallas area. I'm surrounded by "conservative" soccer moms and business people or phony hipsters. Wish I could have met some of the other peeps from the board but like you said there's always next year. I hear you on the pet pics, my dogs are totally my children, lol.

PIP may have saved me a tiny amount of money on beer and food, but I'm not sure if I will go that route in the future. The food was awful!! I still ended up buying a lot food from vendors. I took one bite of those dinner tacos and spit it out. The viewing decks were too far away and combined with the lack of seating ensured that I spent exactly zero minutes in the viewing area. I'll have to see what kinds of changes they make next year before deciding which route to go.

All in all this was an amazing time and my only regret is that I didn't go to any past f3f fests. So much better than the other festivals I've been to. Can't wait for next year.

2. slyd avatar

On Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 2:22 PM, slyd said:

All good man! See you next year and on here of course.

On Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 2:11 PM, Phillip said:

I don't remember anyone yelling out my name, but I was definitely at the Red Fang show. Damn: maybe we did just miss each other, amigo! If so, many apologies for my spaciness! You were definitely someone that I wanted to meet in person!

4. slyd avatar

On Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 2:08 PM, slyd said:

Hope your bite heals up man. Sorry for screaming your name out as you were walking to Red Fang. I thought that was you (or I just freaked out some dude who also is named Phillip).

On Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 2:00 PM, Phillip said:

I didn't regret missing Girl Talk, since I've seen him play at festivals a handful of times by now. Never got to see Refused, however, so that was the one weekend set I couldn't allow myself to miss, come hell or high-water.

@Brrrrrrent: I was keeping my eyes peeled, too, but didn't have a whole lot of luck. We'll have to try again next year, amigo!

6. Scubafork avatar

On Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 1:54 PM, Scubafork said:

I kept hearing about how I missed an amazing show with Refused. Girl Talk was a great set that ran at the same time-but the constant raving about Refused the day after makes me wonder if I made the right decision. Of course, this is always the problem when there's too many good decisions to make.

7. Brrrrrent avatar

On Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 1:22 PM, Brrrrrent said:

tried looking for you but never saw you.