1. slyd avatar

On Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 12:07 AM, slyd said:

I just left the Dwarves show! Great start for the fest!

2. Listenyoungman avatar

On Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 12:18 PM, Listenyoungman said:

Cool. Looking forward to this year so fucking much.

On Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 12:16 PM, Mista PP said:

Damn, Tomahawk doin' Bad Brains!!!!!! Wow!!!!

Won't be the same without you and J, BB!!!! :( We'll drink some for y'all!!!

4. zombie313 avatar

On Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 10:57 AM, zombie313 said:

Bonnie-that's awesome! I skipped the show last night since I'm seeing them at FFF but it was hard with them playing in my backyard. Can't wait!!

5. BonnieBlowtorch avatar

On Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 9:58 AM, BonnieBlowtorch said:

And safe travels!!!

6. BonnieBlowtorch avatar

On Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 9:58 AM, BonnieBlowtorch said:

Glad you were able to scoop up on the Nights Ranger deal! You deserve it for your dedication to blogging here.. I am very sad about not seeing you guys, this year. *sniffles* Very sad. I love you fools.

Also, Tomahawk fucking KILLED it last night. I don't want to spoil it, but I'm going to anyway since I know you're a fan. They covered TWO Bad Brains songs at the end of their set. MIND BLOWING.

On Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 9:22 AM, Mista PP said:

Cool! Looks like I missed the boat on the Nites Ranger item (it was out, but still listed, when I caught it yesterday, sounds like a good deal!).

Have a safe trip and see you tomorrow, amigo!!!

On Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 8:39 AM, inkboy200x said:

cool man, i will find ya and we will have a beer!

9. zombie313 avatar

On Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 8:35 AM, zombie313 said:

We'll see ya there man! Looking forward to getting some drinks and catching the Dwarves show tonight. I told my lady that I found a fellow horror fan on here and she's excited to meet you too. Cheers!

10. slyd avatar

On Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 8:31 AM, slyd said:

You can do it Phillip I believe in you!