1. hateyouhumans avatar

On Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 1:46 PM, hateyouhumans said:

I love Bubba Ho Tep for its moments of retrospection.

2. hateyouhumans avatar

On Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 1:46 PM, hateyouhumans said:

I just realized I need to see the Re-Animator films. QUEUED, and Thanks Again!

On Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 8:15 AM, Phillip said:

Ya know, I really, really, really wanted to love "Bubba Ho Tep" but I just ended up liking it. Great idea, interesting story and Campbell and Davis as Elvis and JFK? Genius! It just seemed like the best ideas weren't incorporated in ways that kept them fresh. Keep in mind, too, that I'm a nutso Don Coscarelli fan: the "Phantasm" series is part of my DNA. And, obviously, Bruce is a god. I just couldn't throw my full support behind it, despite all the pluses.

"Black Sheep" was really funny but only ended up being a 3.5 in my book. I thought that "Isolation" beat them at their game pretty resoundingly, even if they didn't have the benefit of were-sheep. Haven't seen either "Feast" or "Poultrygeist," even though the latter has been in my instant que for several years now. Maybe this Thanksgiving?

4. zombie313 avatar

On Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 7:59 AM, zombie313 said:

Return of the Living dead is one of my favorites. I have no idea how many times I've seen this film, I probably watch it at least once a year. Great list overall. Good call Jessica on Bubba Ho-tep.

5. JessicaRiann avatar

On Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 6:42 AM, JessicaRiann said:

Ok, so I totally agree with all of your choices...but I would've had to make room for Feast, Black Sheep, Bubba Ho-tep and Poultrygeist!

6. Clay Snot avatar

On Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 4:55 PM, Clay Snot said:

Thanks for all the great recommendations. I need to check some of these out.