Last night's bingo event was trippy as hell. Not sure if it was fail or win. It was pretty damn entertaining though. Shit I noticed:
1. Those beardy guys get all the girls and the sweet table...no fair. I'm beardy-impaired...
2. It was pretty kick ass that beardy guy portraits were being given out as prizes.
3. The announcer sounded like the teachers from Charlie Brown...I resorted to my Shazam app to figure out which bands were in the lineup...big props to Shazam for the save.
4. The announcer calling The Octopus Project...The Octopus Reject...well, that's just funny as hell...I smell a parody project in the works.
5. Everyone getting confused about the Bingo rules has high-larious...how many ways can a group of people interpret..."Okay we're starting a new game...". Answer: A shit ton of ways...starting over means "starting over"...not keep going with the spots you already have marked.
6. The announcement of Refused was kick ass.