1. ross_r avatar

On Wed, Nov 2, 2011 at 8:41 PM, ross_r said:

Damned sounds awesome, but I am only going Sunday. Damn

2. joemar avatar

On Wed, Nov 2, 2011 at 3:03 PM, joemar said:

Saw Boris this past weekend and they were just alright. Russian Circles are gonna be great, though.

3. slyd avatar

On Wed, Nov 2, 2011 at 12:53 PM, slyd said:

I will be at Purity Ring, Memoryhouse, Keep Shelly in Athens

4. Scumbag Sean avatar

On Wed, Nov 2, 2011 at 12:37 PM, Scumbag Sean said:

yeah i totally meant for nites btw, the fest itself has way too much to see!

5. jlowe avatar

On Wed, Nov 2, 2011 at 12:36 PM, jlowe said:

Russian Circles and Boris should be pretty amazing at Red 7. As good as Floor was at FFF5, they were even better in the smaller confines of Red 7.
    Parish is a pretty intimate venue too, so Mates of State might be fun. It's been a long time since I saw a show there, so don't remember how good the sound is. Also wanna say the drinks are a little expensive compared to places like Mohawk, Red 7, etc.

6. BonnieBlowtorch avatar

On Wed, Nov 2, 2011 at 12:34 PM, BonnieBlowtorch said:

For me, the Damned, hands down!

On Wed, Nov 2, 2011 at 12:30 PM, inkboy200x said:

Boris & russian Cirlces at red 7! or keep shelly in athens/purityring/neon indian at empire automotive

8. Scumbag Sean avatar

On Wed, Nov 2, 2011 at 12:21 PM, Scumbag Sean said:

Ya know, I'm not finding a single one for Saturday that I care to see. Black stager, and pretty narrow minded with my music, and as a result nothing is striking me as anything I want to see.

9. harlow avatar

On Wed, Nov 2, 2011 at 12:10 PM, harlow said:

Purity Ring + Keep Shelly in Athens.