1. Brrrrrent avatar

On Thu, Jul 26, 2012 at 9:55 AM, Brrrrrent said:

I survived Austin. No issues, No punches. Only went out 1 night and it was ok. My brother and I just kinda stick together and do our own thing since we don't know too many people. Not all Longhorns are bad. Not all Aggies are bad. Trash talking is fun and it's part of the game but when fist become involved it becomes a little stupid. Thanks for everyones concerns. Sad I didn't run into anyone while we were out. I would of totally bought some drinks for any of you.

2. courtney cutthroat avatar

On Thu, Jul 26, 2012 at 8:28 AM, courtney cutthroat said:

i live near byron, we could all pal around! also, people take that rivalry waaaay too seriously.

3. dinadlc3 avatar

On Mon, Jul 23, 2012 at 9:10 AM, dinadlc3 said:

Omg! Seriously?

4. ross_r avatar

On Sun, Jul 22, 2012 at 8:54 AM, ross_r said:

Dang that guy took the Longhorns way to seriously.

5. stellaaaaa avatar

On Sat, Jul 21, 2012 at 8:02 PM, stellaaaaa said:

Sounds like this guy was some country bumpkin who moved to Austin just for school. Sucks you had to endure that punch. Hope you enjoy your time... this time:)

6. byrone avatar

On Fri, Jul 20, 2012 at 6:12 PM, byrone said:

if u change ur mind about wanting to get jacked in the face, hit me up! :p u can come have a drink up in my hood.

7. bearTrap avatar

On Fri, Jul 20, 2012 at 3:40 PM, bearTrap said:

i highly doubt that kid was even a true local-- unicorns are creatures of love!

8. Jesse24 avatar

On Fri, Jul 20, 2012 at 2:24 PM, Jesse24 said:

It's the innerwebs no need for rules or grammar!

9. slyd avatar

On Fri, Jul 20, 2012 at 1:46 PM, slyd said:

I should really proof read my shit. Grammar fail!

10. slyd avatar

On Fri, Jul 20, 2012 at 1:44 PM, slyd said:

Funny story I made a comment to my friends “Let’s make sure no gets punched in the face on this trip” last weekend. I only said this cause the last trip I was with these guys one of my friends got punched in face. So my friend’s wife made a comment “How about no one in your group get’s punched in the face”. Well she has some karmatic influence on the trip because no of us got punched in the face but my friend witnessed a girl getting punched by her boyfriend. First thing you should never hit a woman second I was told this guy was jersey shore trash so I am not surprised. My friend stood up to them and escorted the girl to her car. It was true no one in our group got punched in the face.

Where were you at the time?