1. Sergio avatar

On Wed, Jul 18, 2012 at 12:14 PM, Sergio said:

Twin Shadow, Radio Dept, Death Grips, Trash Talk ................ Stage dives into the ocean would be pretty sick.

2. Pint O'Salsa avatar

On Wed, Jul 18, 2012 at 12:11 PM, Pint O'Salsa said:

hahahaaa love the tag line @philip! Philip for king of the mer people 2012! I thought ffffest was working on a sub so we could sink Coachella's boat with taco torpedos?

On Wed, Jul 18, 2012 at 12:06 PM, Phillip said:

"Cruise ships: killing spouses since the '80s." Now THAT is a tagline that Carnival would kill for (literally).

4. Jesse24 avatar

On Tue, Jul 17, 2012 at 11:11 PM, Jesse24 said:

In the 80's? When I get into a bad fight with my wife I think to myself, maybe we should take a cruise.... muahahahha

5. stellaaaaa avatar

On Tue, Jul 17, 2012 at 8:11 PM, stellaaaaa said:

haha, cruise ships... Isn't that how people would dispose of their spouse if the 80's?

6. Brrrrrent avatar

On Tue, Jul 17, 2012 at 4:22 PM, Brrrrrent said:

haha some of these comments are making me laugh. i needed that today! thanks!

On Tue, Jul 17, 2012 at 3:56 PM, Phillip said:

How about Tyson and Don King performing acapella renditions of Neutral Milk Hotel songs? That's gotta be worth at least a little coinage, no?

8. logan.rich avatar

On Tue, Jul 17, 2012 at 2:42 PM, logan.rich said:

I second Big Freedia.

9. Jesse24 avatar

On Tue, Jul 17, 2012 at 2:38 PM, Jesse24 said:

Then they changed the name to avoid a law suit, that is why its now called Cash Rules... or so the legend goes

10. Jesse24 avatar

On Tue, Jul 17, 2012 at 2:37 PM, Jesse24 said:

Wu-Tang and coked up Tyson would not get along because Tyson believes that he actually wrote "Coke Rules Everything Around Me" and Wu-Tang stole the song in an operation Wu-Tang and Don King called "Operation Steal the Golden Flow"