1. bearTrap avatar

On Mon, Jul 9, 2012 at 5:22 PM, bearTrap said:

dude i thought it was for sure that we were getting the whole line up!

2. SKANKTANK avatar

On Mon, Jul 9, 2012 at 4:59 PM, SKANKTANK said:

wednesday night bingo!

3. Pint O'Salsa avatar

On Mon, Jul 9, 2012 at 12:15 PM, Pint O'Salsa said:

Yeah, i too think the headliner will be leaked maybe they'll one up themselves and leak the 3 closers and then full blown schedule on Wednesday. All I have to say is this Monday just got a heck of a lot better with these leak/ schedule announcements!

4. SierrainAustin avatar

On Mon, Jul 9, 2012 at 12:09 PM, SierrainAustin said:

I will perform a massive happy dance if I get a full line up this week! Fingers crossed!

5. Brrrrrent avatar

On Mon, Jul 9, 2012 at 8:48 AM, Brrrrrent said:

If it is one band leaked, then I'm guessing it is ATDI. If it is Refused then I too will leave work and get stupid. Seeing Refused is something I never thought would be possible.

On Mon, Jul 9, 2012 at 8:41 AM, Phillip said:

I'm definitely going with a single-band leak on Tuesday and the lineup Wednesday night. If it's Refused, I might as well just leave work after the announcement.

7. Hey.Dude avatar

On Mon, Jul 9, 2012 at 8:19 AM, Hey.Dude said:

I think the lineup will be fully revealed Wednesday. If there is a major band leak, I wonder who it could be? I'm betting Refused.

8. slyd avatar

On Mon, Jul 9, 2012 at 8:04 AM, slyd said:

I hope we have it all by Wednesday.

On Mon, Jul 9, 2012 at 8:01 AM, inkboy200x said:

Yea what harlow said. I believe they may leak a major band, then reveal the full lineup wednesday. Oh man i can't wait!

On Mon, Jul 9, 2012 at 7:30 AM, Mista PP said:

I'm going all-in for a full lineup release this week. If not, J-NO will eat my hat. :)