1. peszcandy avatar

On Sat, Oct 23, 2010 at 11:59 AM, peszcandy said:

Management sucks.

On Fri, Oct 22, 2010 at 6:25 PM, Mista PP said:

"And remember it's not Jonsi’s fault."

Um, yeah, whatevs....

3. Shazam! avatar

On Fri, Oct 22, 2010 at 3:43 PM, Shazam! said:

For a second I was willing to give him an out-- like maybe he has some type of extreme medical/anxiety issue, but then I realized they wouldn’t have booked these in-stores in the first place if that was at all the case (and he could have said “Not in a million years,” he employs his management). And not like he’s a total newbie to performing. And where’s his explanation to refute that he’s not just a too-delicate snob? If someone spat or sneezed on him, let’s hear about it (I’d still say “Man up”). I mean, oh he can handle the paid gigs where the great-unwashed American masses are kept behind a barrier. This is Madonna behavior— “No one look her in the eye!” I don’t have to prove my hardcore punk rawk cred but some buddies and my brother love to give me shit that, when the mood suits me, I like fluff rock ala Belle & Sebastian, Radiohead, and Sigur Ros. And hey, my friends are allowed to goof on me, I flip the shit right back and I’m still gonna play something twee like Camera Obscura, Karen Dalton, Nico, The National, or whomever, whenever. But yeah, thanks for being a total wuss Jonsi. I’m not bummed out, I’m just embarrassed for you. And I understand you could just be lazy and/or greedy at this point in your career. I understand how that works but canceling gigs for “the people” and then hiding behind your management (lest you appear to be a diva) ain’t how the legends, the trailblazers, the real-deals, and the Salt of the Earth would handle this.
    “Knock knock.”
    “Who’s there?”
    “Jonsi.”
    “Jonsi who?”
    “Hey, that’s showbiz!”

4. Adam H. avatar

On Fri, Oct 22, 2010 at 2:47 PM, Adam H. said:

lame

5. rachelrachellehcarlehcar avatar

On Fri, Oct 22, 2010 at 1:41 PM, rachelrachellehcarlehcar said:

I think it's funny how his management takes all the blame and the part where they say "nose to nose in the cold light of day" oh man that had me laughing so hard.
    can't wait for carles to make a hipster runoff post about this

6. stellaaaaa avatar

On Fri, Oct 22, 2010 at 12:43 PM, stellaaaaa said:

awe, sorry man, that blows. i hate it what bands do that... u can never really look at em the same way:/