1. SKANKTANK avatar

On Sun, Feb 19, 2012 at 2:22 PM, SKANKTANK said:

the business next month and apparently sham 69 added to chaos in tejas

2. Steven K. avatar

On Fri, Feb 17, 2012 at 10:41 AM, Steven K. said:

3/13 - Andrew WK @The White Rabbit (SATX)
    3/15-18 - anything I can at SXSW (especially excited for Dead Confederate @The Side Bar on St. Patty's Day)
    5/24 - RAMMSTEIN (so fucking stoked!!) @AT&T Center (SATX)

in dire need of a few good shows in April though

3. byrone avatar

On Fri, Feb 17, 2012 at 6:21 AM, byrone said:

wish it was another pavement show, i'd be there.... never could get into the jicks.

4. Hey.Dude avatar

On Thu, Feb 16, 2012 at 6:43 PM, Hey.Dude said:

Stephen Malkmus & The Jicks @ Mohawk - 2/22/12

5. SierrainAustin avatar

On Thu, Feb 16, 2012 at 12:12 PM, SierrainAustin said:

I'm going to see the Beat Dolls, The Blue Flames and Flametrick Subs at Skinny's Ballroom Saturday. I've wanted to see the Beat Dolls for a while now, I'm pretty excited! :)

On Wed, Feb 15, 2012 at 3:23 PM, inkboy200x said:

My next concert will most likely be whatever i get to catch at sxsw. i'm hoping DEERHOOF. I will try to get into any venue they play

7. byrone avatar

On Wed, Feb 15, 2012 at 12:42 PM, byrone said:

oof, yeah dude. i was even late getting mine. i ended up scoring a couple on craigslist. $20 each seems to be the going rate, but i bet that's what the scalpers at the door will be charging, you know?

if i hadn't found tix, i was just gonna show up and try a scalper. but too, she'll be back for sx, so there's always that...

8. ooowvinyl avatar

On Wed, Feb 15, 2012 at 11:09 AM, ooowvinyl said:

If any one has 3 extra Grimes tickets for a fair price, let me know. I believe it's sold out, right?

9. byrone avatar