There is nothing to display yet, check back soon.
3 Day Pass to FFF9. This pass includes entry to all 3 days of fun, plus admission to all FFF Nites shows*.
Single Day Pass to FFF9. This pass includes entry to single day of fun, plus admission to single day FFF Nites shows*.
Ultimate Smooth Pass (USP) purchasers are granted exclusive access to our classic Treat Yo' Self Zone, this year stacked with more seating, more shade, private lounging, and tents to maximize chill sessions between bands.
In 2006, Fun Fun Fun Fest booked its first set of acts in downtown Austin and it didn't take long for it to become the darling of independent festivals for music lovers and music makers in the United States. Throughout the years, Fun Fun Fun Fest has become renowned for its musical lineup, as well as its collection of comedy, food, action sports, and poster art experiences.
Now in its ninth year and recognized as one of the most relaxed, creative, and pioneering festivals in music today; Fun Fun Fun Fest is custom booked for the most passionate, underground, and progressive musicians, comedians and fans around the world.
Fun Fun Fun Fest is a Transmission Events Production
FFF Nites are FREE with a valid FFF9 wristband ONLY!
Fun Fun Fun Fest is putting an emphasis on alternative transportation during the fest. We are encouraging everyone to bus, bike, shuttle, hike, walk, carpool, pedicab, or yellow cab to Auditorium Shores.
DO NOT PARK IN THE BOULDIN CREEK NEIGHBORHOOD UNLESS YOU LIKE BEING TOWED.
There will be ample bicycle parking at the SW corner of the intersection of S1st and West Riverside (near the festival entrance). We strongly encourage you to ride your bike. Austin (still) ain't that big.
If you can not walk or bike from your parking area, or choose not to, please consider our FFF Fest shuttle service, which will be picking up patrons from the pay lot entrance at the intersection of E 5th and San Marcos, over by Brew and Brew and those new condos.
There is inexpensive parking in said lot, and cheap/free parking in many other locations within the area. The shuttles will run all day during the fest from 11am until 11pm. Parking in this area is also smart if you plan on going to Nites shows, as Red 7, Mohawk, Elysium, Holy Mountain, Parish, Empire, Beerland, and Hotel Vegas are all pretty close to the shuttle pickup location.
Find more Metro Buses to the fest on Capital Metro Maps capmetro.org
Pedicabs are human-powered, a type of tricycle designed to carry passengers in addition to the driver. Capital pedicab: (512) 448-2227
A bike you don't have to pedal. Just another green option. http://rocketelectrics.rezgo.com/details/40825/fun-fun-fun-4-day-package
It’s both healthy and saves the planet. http://www.ci.austin.tx.us/parks/parkmaps/images/trails_town_lake.jpg
Fun Fun Fun Fest is accessible to all guests, no matter the situation. Please read the following information carefully, as some of the information may have changed:
• Wheelchair Accessibility: The venue is fully navigable for people in wheelchairs with the assistance of our ADA Access team. There are accessible pathways throughout the venue. There will also be shuttle transportation for any ADA patrons who need assistance.
• Access Center: All accessibility-related questions can be answered at our Access Center. In addition, this will be the location to recharge wheelchair batteries or other assistive technology requiring electrical recharging, and store equipment such as oxygen tanks and insulin. Pick up the festival’s Access Guides here and inquire about the best accessible pathways between stages.
• Access Guides: A printed guide listing all of our services and an ADA-specific map will be distributed from the Access Center. Accessible Viewing Areas: Raised areas will be provided at the main stages so that wheelchair patrons can see over the crowd without having to stand. Seating will be provided for patrons not in wheelchairs. Please see the festival map or contact the nearest festival staff member for exact locations. To gain access you must visit the Access Center in advance to get the proper credentials. Be advised, space is limited and is on a first-come first-served basis.
• ADA Entrance: All entrances/exits are accessible. A specific line at will call and the box office will be provided for ADA patrons who can not wait long durations in the sun. Our Access team will be continually monitoring this and assist in any issues which may arise.
• ATMs & Concessions: The ATMs are fully accessible and located throughout the venue. If assistance is required please confer with a festival staff member.
• First Aid: All First Aid locations are noted on the festival maps. Professional medical staff will assist patrons with any medical issues that arise. Our Access team will be guiding patrons to First Aid if a medical emergency arises.
• Guided Tours for Patrons With Visual Impairments: We will be offering patrons with visual impairments a guided tour each morning.
• Medical Prescriptions: We assist patrons with the cooling/freezing of medicines if required. All prescription pills must be in the original medical container and only one type of pill per container. The name on the prescription must match the guest’s valid government issued identification.
• Guests who need refrigeration of their Insulin should approach security at the entrance gates and have security request a member of our Access team to escort them to the Access Center for safe storage.
• Mobility devices: Only those patrons who have mobility impairments may use electric mobility devices. Power wheelchairs and three or four-wheeled scooters are allowed for use by people with mobility impairments. Devices not covered under Federal or Texas law including two-wheeled scooters, golf carts, or all-terrain vehicles, are NOT allowed anywhere on site.
• Parking/Directions: Since there are no dedicated festival parking lots, parking will be available at any nearby parking structures, street parking, etc. Handicap parking areas will require a current, valid state issued DMV ADA placard or plates with corresponding placard or plate paperwork.
• Patrons Who are Hard of Hearing: Options will be available for patrons who are hard of hearing, including Assistive Listening Devices (ALD) as well as SubPac Tactile Sensation Systems. Both options will be available at the Access Center.
• Restrooms: Throughout the venue there will be sanitary, wheelchair accessible restrooms. To obtain access to these restrooms, ADA patrons will need to visit the Access Center. Additionally, there will be a touch light located inside most, if not all, accessible restrooms.
• Service Animal Policy: Fun Fun Fun Fest has a strict no-pet rule, with exceptions only for service animals as specified by Federal and Texas law. Due to large-scale service animal fraud and for the safety of our patrons, staff, and other service animals, all animals which do not meet the legal standards will not be allowed into the festival grounds. All service animals must be registered at the Access Center.
Feel free to contact email@example.com for any other questions and/or concerns.
Austin, Texas (October 29, 2010) – Fun Fun Fun Fest is proud to announce the addition of The Legendary Descendents to the lineup of the 5th annual music and comedy event in Waterloo Park November 5-7, 2010.
The reunion show of this elusive and world renowned pop punk act will replace the Sunday headlining spot previously held by Devo.
The Descendents’ performance at Fun Fun Fun Fest this year marks their first with the full band in almost a decade.
The Descendents will be joined by the late additions of Nacional Records’ Nortec Collective Presents Bostich + Fussible; the melodic and chill-wave sounds of Washed Out; the subdued indie sounds of The Antlers; and the indie break out band, Cults.
“I really can’t believe it. The Descendents were one of those bands on my dream list that I thought I would never get to book” Says Graham Williams, FFF Founder. “A week ago, we had no idea what we were going to do, and now we couldn’t be more happy”.
This year’s music lineup of more than 80 acts ranging from hip hop to punk rock including “Weird Al” Yankovic, MGMT, Suicidal Tendencies, Mastodon, Slick Rick, Bad Religion, Capn’ Jazz, The Hold Steady, Devin the Dude, Dirty Projectors, RJD2, The Vandals, Gwar, Monotonix, Pharoahe Monch, and many more. Go to www.funfunfunfest.com for the full lineup. Weekend passes and single day tickets are still available but limited.
A list of special pre parties and aftershows can be found here or at www.austinist.com
We're already dangerously close to selling out so we encourage you to grab your tickets now!
There is nothing to display yet, check back soon.