There is nothing to display yet, check back soon.
3 Day Pass to FFF9. This pass includes entry to all 3 days of fun, plus admission to all FFF Nites shows*.
Single Day Pass to FFF9. This pass includes entry to single day of fun, plus admission to single day FFF Nites shows*.
Ultimate Smooth Pass (USP) purchasers are granted exclusive access to our classic Treat Yo' Self Zone, this year stacked with more seating, more shade, private lounging, and tents to maximize chill sessions between bands.
In 2006, Fun Fun Fun Fest booked its first set of acts in downtown Austin and it didn't take long for it to become the darling of independent festivals for music lovers and music makers in the United States. Throughout the years, Fun Fun Fun Fest has become renowned for its musical lineup, as well as its collection of comedy, food, action sports, and poster art experiences.
Now in its ninth year and recognized as one of the most relaxed, creative, and pioneering festivals in music today; Fun Fun Fun Fest is custom booked for the most passionate, underground, and progressive musicians, comedians and fans around the world.
Fun Fun Fun Fest is a Transmission Events Production
FFF Nites are FREE with a valid FFF9 wristband ONLY!
Fun Fun Fun Fest is putting an emphasis on alternative transportation during the fest. We are encouraging everyone to bus, bike, shuttle, hike, walk, carpool, pedicab, or yellow cab to Auditorium Shores.
DO NOT PARK IN THE BOULDIN CREEK NEIGHBORHOOD UNLESS YOU LIKE BEING TOWED.
There will be ample bicycle parking at the SW corner of the intersection of S1st and West Riverside (near the festival entrance). We strongly encourage you to ride your bike. Austin (still) ain't that big.
If you can not walk or bike from your parking area, or choose not to, please consider our FFF Fest shuttle service, which will be picking up patrons from the pay lot entrance at the intersection of E 5th and San Marcos, over by Brew and Brew and those new condos.
There is inexpensive parking in said lot, and cheap/free parking in many other locations within the area. The shuttles will run all day during the fest from 11am until 11pm. Parking in this area is also smart if you plan on going to Nites shows, as Red 7, Mohawk, Elysium, Holy Mountain, Parish, Empire, Beerland, and Hotel Vegas are all pretty close to the shuttle pickup location.
Find more Metro Buses to the fest on Capital Metro Maps capmetro.org
Pedicabs are human-powered, a type of tricycle designed to carry passengers in addition to the driver. Capital pedicab: (512) 448-2227
A bike you don't have to pedal. Just another green option. http://rocketelectrics.rezgo.com/details/40825/fun-fun-fun-4-day-package
It’s both healthy and saves the planet. http://www.ci.austin.tx.us/parks/parkmaps/images/trails_town_lake.jpg
Fun Fun Fun Fest is accessible to all guests, no matter the situation. Please read the following information carefully, as some of the information may have changed:
• Wheelchair Accessibility: The venue is fully navigable for people in wheelchairs with the assistance of our ADA Access team. There are accessible pathways throughout the venue. There will also be shuttle transportation for any ADA patrons who need assistance.
• Access Center: All accessibility-related questions can be answered at our Access Center. In addition, this will be the location to recharge wheelchair batteries or other assistive technology requiring electrical recharging, and store equipment such as oxygen tanks and insulin. Pick up the festival’s Access Guides here and inquire about the best accessible pathways between stages.
• Access Guides: A printed guide listing all of our services and an ADA-specific map will be distributed from the Access Center. Accessible Viewing Areas: Raised areas will be provided at the main stages so that wheelchair patrons can see over the crowd without having to stand. Seating will be provided for patrons not in wheelchairs. Please see the festival map or contact the nearest festival staff member for exact locations. To gain access you must visit the Access Center in advance to get the proper credentials. Be advised, space is limited and is on a first-come first-served basis.
• ADA Entrance: All entrances/exits are accessible. A specific line at will call and the box office will be provided for ADA patrons who can not wait long durations in the sun. Our Access team will be continually monitoring this and assist in any issues which may arise.
• ATMs & Concessions: The ATMs are fully accessible and located throughout the venue. If assistance is required please confer with a festival staff member.
• First Aid: All First Aid locations are noted on the festival maps. Professional medical staff will assist patrons with any medical issues that arise. Our Access team will be guiding patrons to First Aid if a medical emergency arises.
• Guided Tours for Patrons With Visual Impairments: We will be offering patrons with visual impairments a guided tour each morning.
• Medical Prescriptions: We assist patrons with the cooling/freezing of medicines if required. All prescription pills must be in the original medical container and only one type of pill per container. The name on the prescription must match the guest’s valid government issued identification.
• Guests who need refrigeration of their Insulin should approach security at the entrance gates and have security request a member of our Access team to escort them to the Access Center for safe storage.
• Mobility devices: Only those patrons who have mobility impairments may use electric mobility devices. Power wheelchairs and three or four-wheeled scooters are allowed for use by people with mobility impairments. Devices not covered under Federal or Texas law including two-wheeled scooters, golf carts, or all-terrain vehicles, are NOT allowed anywhere on site.
• Parking/Directions: Since there are no dedicated festival parking lots, parking will be available at any nearby parking structures, street parking, etc. Handicap parking areas will require a current, valid state issued DMV ADA placard or plates with corresponding placard or plate paperwork.
• Patrons Who are Hard of Hearing: Options will be available for patrons who are hard of hearing, including Assistive Listening Devices (ALD) as well as SubPac Tactile Sensation Systems. Both options will be available at the Access Center.
• Restrooms: Throughout the venue there will be sanitary, wheelchair accessible restrooms. To obtain access to these restrooms, ADA patrons will need to visit the Access Center. Additionally, there will be a touch light located inside most, if not all, accessible restrooms.
• Service Animal Policy: Fun Fun Fun Fest has a strict no-pet rule, with exceptions only for service animals as specified by Federal and Texas law. Due to large-scale service animal fraud and for the safety of our patrons, staff, and other service animals, all animals which do not meet the legal standards will not be allowed into the festival grounds. All service animals must be registered at the Access Center.
Feel free to contact email@example.com for any other questions and/or concerns.
FUN FUN FUN FEST 2010 ANNOUNCES FULL LINEUP
INCLUDING DEVO, MGMT, BAD RELIGION, MASTODON, THE HOLD STEADY, SLICK RICK, GWAR, A-TRAK, DIRTY PROJECTORS & MORE
PLUS, FOR THE FIRST YEAR EVER, A THIRD EVENING ADDED,
KICK OFF EVENT HEADLINED BY THE ONE & ONLY
WEIRD AL YANKOVIC
AUSTIN, TX (AUGUST 3, 2010) – Fun Fun Fun Fest is proud to announce the full lineup for the 5th annual Fun Fun Fun Fest to be held November 5 – 7, 2010 at Waterloo Park in Austin, TX. And, for the first year ever, a third evening has been added to the official FFF festivities. The festival will begin with a kick off event on Friday, November 5th at 6:00 with the one and only Weird Al Yankovic headlining, supported by his legendary one of a kind production and show.
The Transmission Entertainment team went above and beyond with this year’s lineup, covering multiple genres of music spanning several decades with everything from the up and coming independent acts to comedians and big-ticket progressive festival headliners, all while keeping ticket prices affordable and flexible. 2010 headliners will include MGMT, DEVO, Mastodon, Bad Religion, Slick Rick, RJD2, A-Trak, GWAR, The Hold Steady, Dirty Projectors, and many more.
Early Bird tickets are limited to 1,000 fans and on sale now at a 10% discount for 3 day passes. That includes the 2 day weekend pass and the Friday night kick off event. You can purchase tickets online at funfunfunfest.com.
Founder of Fun Fun Fun Fest, Graham Williams had this to say about the line up: “This is our most diverse and creative line up we have ever put together. Our fans expect that we raise the bar every year, this is certainly no different”.
Fun Fun Fun Fest would like to thank all of their partners who help make the festival possible including Toyota Motor Sales, Stanley-PMI, Heineken, Bacardi, and many more.
FUN FUN FUN FEST 2010 COMPLETE SCHEDULE:
Devo, MGMT, Weird Al Yankovic, Dirty Projectors, Hold Steady, Deerhunter, Man Man, Capn’ Jazz, WAVVES, Polvo, OS Mutantes, Ariel Pink, Kaki King, Dum Dum Girls, Appleseed Cast, Margot and Nuclear So and Sos, Best Coast, Crocodiles, Toro Y Moi, Magic Kids, Junius, Woven Bones, Royal Forest, Indian Jewelry, Mother Falcon
Mastodon, Bad Religion, GWAR, Suicidal Tendencies, The Vandals, Dwarves, High on Fire, The Gories, Snapcase, Floor, Municipal Waste, Strike Anywhere, The Bronx, Ringworm, Valient Thorr, Jeff The Brotherhood, Kylesa, OFF!, The Briggs, Power Trip, Eagle Claw, Peelander Z , Hatred Surge, Black Congress
RJD2, Slick Rick (performing “great adventures of”), A-trak, Yelle, Deakin (of animal collective), Delorean, Big Freedia, Designer Drugs, Dam-Funk, Dominique Young Unique, Devin The Dude, Invincible, Butcher Bear and Charlie, League of Extraordinary Gz, DJ Nick Nack, Pharoahe Monch, POS,Jean Grae, Black Nasty, DJ Bird Peterson, Crew 54
Cold Cave, Monotonix, Mariachi El Bronx, Live Action Wrestling, Punk Rock Story Time with Joe Sib (spoken word), New Movement (live sketch comedy), Air Sex Contest (presented by Alamo Drafthouse), Live Stunt Show, Veggie Hot Dog Eating Contest, Visual Assault Video Shows, Stand Up Comedy with: Matt Bearden, Altercation Punk Rock Comedy tour and many more tba
ABOUT FUN FUN FUN FEST:
Fun Fun Fun Fest booked its first set of acts in 2006 in downtown Austin, leading with the likes of bands like Spoon and The Circle Jerks…setting the tone for what would grow to be the darling of independent music festivals for music lovers and music makers in the United States for years to come.
Now in it’s fifth year, Fun Fun Fun Fest is known as one of the most relaxed, creative, and pioneering festivals in music today. Fun Fun Fun Fest is a fest that is custom booked for the most passionate underground and progressive musicians, comedians, and fans around the world.
There is nothing to display yet, check back soon.