#1 or #2 the Restroom Thread

Fri, Sep 11, 2009 at 3:17 PM

Have the restrooms cleaned more often. Block people from doing #2... hold it or go home. Don't poop at a rock show.

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: #1 or #2 the Restroom Thread

Tue, Sep 29, 2009 at 4:10 PM

do not wait to long to go to the john if you been drinking all day...you just might piss your pants

2. Moderator

RE: #1 or #2 the Restroom Thread

Thu, Oct 1, 2009 at 12:10 PM

Breaking News: FFF on the cutting edge of restroom 2.0!

FFF Festival has decided to buck all trends and implement a new restroom 2.0 policy. Shovels will be available on site for you to dig your own hole and experience 2.0 in a natural setting. Part green movement, part smooth movement (we hope), this offering clearly sets the trends for future festivals and beyond!

(this is not real news)

3. RE: #1 or #2 the Restroom Thread

Mon, Oct 5, 2009 at 8:11 PM

fuck that, i had to shit last year. and i wasn't about to leave. don't complain about the smell of feces at a "rock show". more toilet paper.

4. RE: #1 or #2 the Restroom Thread

Wed, Oct 7, 2009 at 3:47 PM

Ladies, BRING toilet paper. It takes too damn long to drip dry.

5. RE: #1 or #2 the Restroom Thread

Tue, Oct 20, 2009 at 7:42 PM

Bring a shovel!? The whole Rainbow Gathering 'shitters' are coming to Austin! Yeah!! I think!

6. RE: #1 or #2 the Restroom Thread

Sun, Nov 15, 2009 at 5:15 PM

Try being a lady with lady problems while at the fest. That was not fun fun fun. :(

7. Moderator

RE: #1 or #2 the Restroom Thread

Wed, Jan 27, 2010 at 2:29 PM

This seems like a remarkably appropriate time to say: shit happens

8. Re: #1 or #2 the Restroom Thread

Wed, Aug 11, 2010 at 3:10 PM

I can not emphasize the BRING TOILET PAPER thing enough. And hand sanitizer. You'll be glad you did.

9. Re: #1 or #2 the Restroom Thread

Fri, Sep 3, 2010 at 11:06 PM

Yes, bring your own toilet paper and hand sanitizer.

I also recommend bringing a tiny flashlight so that if you have to use the porta potty in the evening you can actually see what you're getting yourself into.

10. Re: #1 or #2 the Restroom Thread

Tue, Nov 23, 2010 at 8:36 AM

poop!

11. Re: #1 or #2 the Restroom Thread

Fri, Jun 17, 2011 at 3:34 PM

I plan on spackling the toilet with shit. Explosive pooh for an explosive lineup. I will be certain to bring plenty of wipes,antibacterial and lady spray.