Metaaaaaaal...seriously

Wed, Jun 15, 2011 at 7:30 AM

Sure, last year we had Gwar and Municipal Waste and some other metal, but how about bringing some older metal bands around. I've heard some rumors of bands like Kreator and Overkill playing FFF6. That would be awesome. FFF likes to "kick it old school" on some of the other stages, let's do it on the black stage as well.

\m/

Just sayin'.

Sean

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Metaaaaaaal...seriously

Wed, Jun 15, 2011 at 11:15 AM

FFFFFFFF YEAH!!!!! DO IT!!!!

2. Re: Metaaaaaaal...seriously

Tue, Jun 21, 2011 at 4:33 PM

Kreator would be PHENOMENAL! Suicidal Tendencies was good last year, they are kinda old school. Last year had an awesome metal lineup (especially on Sunday) with High on Fire, Mastodon, Suicidal Tendencies, Kylesa and some others Im drawing blanks on right now, I hope they can repeat the awesomeness!

3. Re: Metaaaaaaal...seriously

Fri, Jul 29, 2011 at 8:26 AM

as long as I leave with battle scars I'm happy. broke my thumb last year, my doc saw I had a splint and didn't take a second look lol. shit was black/purple for a month.
    some treat life like a race. I treat it like a demolition derby.

4. Re: Metaaaaaaal...seriously

Sun, Aug 21, 2011 at 9:23 PM

A crowd surfer landed on my head during GWAR seriously f'in up my life for the time being, it just sucks because im 6'4" so i stick up in the crowd

blablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablabla