Band Prints/Posters

Fri, Nov 13, 2009 at 9:31 PM

Does anyone here know if any of the artists that had booths are still selling the FFF Prints of the band? I only bought one on sunday with hopes it wouldn't turn into a sopping wet mess, but I realized, I should of bought one from the some of other bands, and I am kicking myself for not doing so.

Also, any word on 'Official' FFF posters?

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: Band Prints/Posters

Fri, Nov 13, 2009 at 11:49 PM

Under Pressure ( the guys printing the shirts, off S. Congress) had the "official" FFF poster. The same dude that Did the Danzig print did a Russian circles and Fucked Up Print. Another guy did Yeasayer and The Riverboat Gamblers and someone did a Ratatat. I dont think any of them sold out so I imagine they all would still be selling them. Which ones did you want to pick up?

2. RE: Band Prints/Posters

Sat, Nov 14, 2009 at 6:17 AM

I did pick up a danzig, It was far too menacing not to do so, and it glows in the dark! ;P I had his card in the tube with the print, however, it seems to have disappeared, otherwise I could have just gone that route!

I am kicking myself for not picking up a Red Sparowes, Russian Circles, or Ratatat, any of these would make me feel better.

Oh, and I can't just nip down and pick them up, I won't be back in the ATX for a while, so preferably, these artists have a website or a way I am able to get in touch and order?

Thanks

3. RE: Band Prints/Posters

Fri, Jun 11, 2010 at 1:55 PM

They should get Flatstock for FFF10
    eff eff eff

4. Re: Band Prints/Posters

Sun, Jul 4, 2010 at 4:06 PM

johnnypolite wrote:
    They should get Flatstock for FFF10
    eff eff eff

I don't know, I kinda like Flatstock during SXSW (just so I can blow all my money at once).