pip pass

Mon, Oct 26, 2009 at 7:48 AM

so whats the 4 11 on the whole pip thing is it a potential back stage pass. all so i was wondering about ordering online seems this is the first show of this side how do i go about receiving it by mail perhaps or would i have to go up there and get it the day of

Replies to This Posting

1. zww avatar zww

RE: pip pass

Wed, Nov 4, 2009 at 1:15 AM

Yeah, well the PIP is supposed to give you: "Special Viewing Terraces + Free Beer + PIP lounge + Fast lines + Private PIP bathrooms + FFF Limited Edition Golden Ticket + Digital Sampler + FFF Custom Memorabilia + Pub Grub (@ specified times, while supplies last)"

I ordered them, but as far as where/when I actually pick them up/receive them I have no clue
    I can multiply almost any two single-digit numbers in my head almost instantly; the sevens are hard, but only because they're "prime numbers," meaning I can't multiply them by anything but one.

2. Moderator

RE: pip pass

Wed, Nov 4, 2009 at 7:38 PM

You can pick up your PIPs at Club de Ville tonight before 11pm, or on Thursday or Friday between 5pm and 11pm.

PIPs will also be available for pick up at the will call booth at Waterloo Park the days of the event.