Student Discount misunderstanding

Sun, Oct 23, 2011 at 9:50 AM

I ordered a Student Discount Pass, does it cover the full three day weekend? Or just Saturday or Sunday? On the e-mail verification, it says my purchase only covers Saturday and Sunday, while on funfunfunfest.com, it lists the Student Discount as a three day pass. I'm kinda confused, plus my wristband hasn't came in for student discount pass as it said it would be early October. Does the wristband ship along with the tickets? Or did they ship the wristbands on a different date? I don't mean to sound like a brat if I do, I'm just confused on what should I do.

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Student Discount misunderstanding

Mon, Oct 24, 2011 at 2:17 PM

Student passes cover all 3 days of fest. They are NOT shipped out to people because they have to be redeemed by the purchaser by providing a valid school photo ID at will call on the day of fest. All other tickets have been shipped unless you ordered them over the weekend.

2. RE: Student Discount misunderstanding

Wed, Oct 26, 2011 at 7:18 PM

I got 2 Sunday passes today. I got the receipt after i purchased them. but i didnt print it. I also did not get an e-mail letting me know if I got the tickets or not. do i need to bring that receipt to claim my tickets at will call? Or just my picture ID?