Tickets

Mon, Oct 17, 2011 at 4:52 PM

I got my tickets today! Only problem is, I only got my sat and sun wristbands. I didnt get the friday one. I got my tickets during the fun1. I added the friday at the fun1 rate and have a confirmation email. What gives? Will the friday bands be sent out later?

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Tickets

Mon, Oct 17, 2011 at 7:59 PM

Just got mine...same thing. Added Friday after buying fun1 but no FRI wristband :(

2. Re: Tickets

Tue, Oct 18, 2011 at 3:55 PM

same here, fun1 and added Friday at the fun1 rate, only received Saturday and Sunday

3. Re: Tickets

Tue, Oct 18, 2011 at 7:04 PM

Same thing with me, i bought the super early bird and assumed it was for all 3 days, was I wrong to assume? Just got my arm bands today and they only had Sat. and Sun ones.

4. Moderator

Re: Tickets

Tue, Oct 18, 2011 at 11:10 PM

Fun1 included only Sat & Sun, an upgrade was offered back in July to add the 3rd day. If you upgraded then, don't fret the Friday passes are on the way in a separate shipment.

You can look up the status of your order(s) here: http://funfunfunfest.com/account/orders/

5. Re: Tickets

Wed, Oct 19, 2011 at 7:40 AM

you would think us super early fun1 (who added friday) users would have gotten hooked up with 3 day wristbands instead of 3 single day bands but o well..tis what i get for trying to order early i guess..

6. Re: Tickets

Wed, Oct 19, 2011 at 11:50 AM

question: since these are all individual tickets, will us fun1ers who got friday upgrade or otherwise be able to go in and out of the festival? Since you know, the single day passes don't allow ins and outs of the fest...

7. Re: Tickets

Fri, Oct 21, 2011 at 9:56 AM

appears my 2nd order just shipped...

8. Re: Tickets

Fri, Oct 21, 2011 at 1:59 PM

Now I don't feel so bad for missing the early bird price window, if it meant it didn't get 3-day wristbands I'd be bummed.

9. Re: Tickets

Mon, Oct 24, 2011 at 2:24 PM

Re: Tickets
    Wed, Oct 19, 2011 at 11:50 AM By: inkboy200x
    question: since these are all individual tickets, will us fun1ers who got friday upgrade or otherwise be able to go in and out of the festival? Since you know, the single day passes don't allow ins and outs of the fest...

YES, ALL TICKETS WILL BE ALLOWED TO GO IN AND OUT OF THE FEST. BUT...........IF THE WRISTBANDS ARE TAMPERED WITH AND REMOVED THEY WILL BE VOIDED. WE ALLOW RE-ENTRY.

10. Re: Tickets

Wed, Oct 26, 2011 at 9:41 PM

Still havent received my friday tickets. Got Sat & Sun already. Order shipped on the 20th and it looks like the order has been fulfilled. Any delays or anything for others?