Early will call pickup?

Fri, Oct 25, 2013 at 12:09 PM

Hey FFFFesters -

I purchased 4 tickets at the official lineup party a few months ago and have still not received any tickets/wristbands in the mail or even an email with instructions to get them. The only confirmation I got was a short purchase confirmation email, with no link to get my wristbands or instructions on what to do.

Is there anywhere I can pick up these wristbands before the day of the show? 2 member of our party have cancelled and I need to sell 2 of our tickets. I don't see how I can do this without picking up a physical wristband first.

Thanks in advance!

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: Early will call pickup?

Mon, Oct 28, 2013 at 6:52 PM

I'm in the same boat. Purchased a 3 day pass back in June, and haven't received it. I emailed support@queueapp.com and opened up a help request 3 days ago, and yet to have heard back or have been provided a tracking number. When I look up the request on their site, it appears no action has been taken. Very concerning.
    T.L. Picknell

2. Re: Early will call pickup?

Wed, Oct 30, 2013 at 7:14 AM

I am seeing a lot of people on Craigslist posting ads selling "digital passes" to FFF. I believe that the ID of the purchaser listed on the digital pass would have to match in order to pickup the wristbands, correct? Trying to figure out how the digital passes could be transferred to a different person.

3. Re: Early will call pickup?

Thu, Oct 31, 2013 at 9:57 AM

I'd be very careful about a "digital pass." I kind of doubt that such a thing exists. You can print a hundred copies of the email confirmation for a will call ticket, but there's still only one ticket that can be picked up by only one person. Just buy from someone with a wristband in hand.