Pre-sale

Tue, May 31, 2011 at 2:37 PM

1. So tomorrow, when the tickets go on sale, how will I go about buying them?
2. I plan on buying pre-sale, how much will pre sale versus regular 3 day be?

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Pre-sale

Tue, May 31, 2011 at 8:13 PM

1. If it's like the last few years, either the TICKETS link on the FFF site will magically start working and/or there will be a new announcement on the front page of the FFF site to lead you to the ticket purchase page. Have your credit card ready, operators are standing by!

2. I doubt you'll get an answer to this, but I think the FUN1 last year was a SAT+SUN ticket for $71.50 (including fees; about $15 less than FUN2 prices when they went on sale). Then, after the FUN1 sale, they announced the Friday 1/2 day addition and there was a lot (a LOT!) of miscommunication between the FFF site users, ground(ctrl), and the FFF organizers about if that Friday was included in the FUN1 price (many ground(ctrl) folks said it was included, many FFF organizers said it wasn't, the latter prevailed and FUN1 ticket holders had to drop an additional $25 to get the Friday 1/2 day show).

One more random piece of info, I just now found my receipt for my FFF '09 "Early Bird" SAT+SUN ticket, and it was $79.97...

2. Re: Pre-sale

Wed, Jun 1, 2011 at 7:57 AM

Mista PP wrote:
    1. If it's like the last few years, either the TICKETS link on the FFF site will magically start working and/or there will be a new announcement on the front page of the FFF site to lead you to the ticket purchase page. Have your credit card ready, operators are standing by!

2. I doubt you'll get an answer to this, but I think the FUN1 last year was a SAT+SUN ticket for $71.50 (including fees; about $15 less than FUN2 prices when they went on sale). Then, after the FUN1 sale, they announced the Friday 1/2 day addition and there was a lot (a LOT!) of miscommunication between the FFF site users, ground(ctrl), and the FFF organizers about if that Friday was included in the FUN1 price (many ground(ctrl) folks said it was included, many FFF organizers said it wasn't, the latter prevailed and FUN1 ticket holders had to drop an additional $25 to get the Friday 1/2 day show).

One more random piece of info, I just now found my receipt for my FFF '09 "Early Bird" SAT+SUN ticket, and it was $79.97...

Hey, thanks.

3. Re: Pre-sale

Thu, Jun 2, 2011 at 9:34 AM

Mista PP is the man.

4. Re: Pre-sale

Mon, Jun 6, 2011 at 3:39 PM

Hey, *anything* for my FFF homies!!! :)

IS IT NOVEMBER YET???

5. Re: Pre-sale

Wed, Jun 8, 2011 at 9:04 PM

5 months. Better than 6.

6. Re: Pre-sale