Throbbleheads?

Tue, Nov 6, 2012 at 7:05 AM

I know the throbbleheads didn't arrive in time for the festival, but how is the shipping going to be handled. I was told at the festival that I should have received an email about it, but... I didn't. I was also told it would probably just be shipped to my billing address, but my shipping address is different from my billing address. What do I do? I had planned on surprising my BF with the sweet balding, bobbling head of David Cross while we were at the festival. It's not so much a surprise now, but I still want my stuff. Thanks.
Chels

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: Throbbleheads?

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 10:28 AM

The bobbleheads didn't exactly go as planned, due to Hurricane Sandy. We still plan to receive the bobbleheads in our warehouse within the next week to 10 days. Obviously, these didn't get signed since they never reached the fest. You will receive an email regarding your order as soon as we receive the bobbleheads and figure out shipping. Sorry for the delay, but it was out of our hands with the weather and shipping and we hope to remedy this and get the bobbleheads out ASAP.

2. Re: Throbbleheads?

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 12:35 PM

I definitely understand that. Thanks for the update; it's much appreciated.
    Chels

3. Re: Throbbleheads?

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 10:19 AM

update?
    Chels

4. RE: Throbbleheads?

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 7:02 AM

J No(ctrl) wrote:
    The bobbleheads didn't exactly go as planned, due to Hurricane Sandy. We still plan to receive the bobbleheads in our warehouse within the next week to 10 days. Obviously, these didn't get signed since they never reached the fest. You will receive an email regarding your order as soon as we receive the bobbleheads and figure out shipping. Sorry for the delay, but it was out of our hands with the weather and shipping and we hope to remedy this and get the bobbleheads out ASAP.

While I don't want to be a pest, it has been long enough for there to be at least some official communication about this. I have not received my item nor I have I received an email to let me know WHY it has taken so long. This forum isn't all there is to it; an email should have been sent out. I understand that there was a hurricane a month ago. Being from SETX, I know how hurricanes affect people and businesses, but that is not an excuse for the poor communication throughout this past year's fest. Lame and disappointing. I either want my stuff or my money back.

What I purchased: a bobblehead signed by David Cross

What I have: Well, nothing. (Even if I ever get the damn thing it won't be signed as advertised)

This is bunk, and there's no getting around that. The lack of communication is appalling. When an issue like this comes up, every so often you should update your customers.

Update:
    I shouldn't have to go search out this information for myself as there should have been better communication, but I'm going to guess that the following is applicable.

aggronautix says:

"If you ordered one or more of these 3 Throbbleheads, please note they are currently being held at port in Los Angeles due to a port strike.

We believe this will be cleared up by the end of the week, which means we could receive our shipment by the end of next week.

Therefore, we expect these to ship out by Dec 17.

From the shipper:
    "Please be advised that as of now the ports are still closed due to the office clerical union workers strike. The longshoremen are refusing to cross the lines even though the union has been ordered back to work. We are monitoring this very closely and will continue to update all as information becomes available."

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you.

Thanks-

Clint Weiler , AGGRONAUTIX "

FYI that's how you let people know what's up. Simple.
    Chels

5. Re: Throbbleheads?

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 11:59 AM

Sorry for the lack of transparency with regards to the bobbleheads after the fest. Here is the deal.....

We reached out a few weeks ago to lock down the delivery and logistics of getting the bobbleheads delivered to the ground(ctrl) warehouse and fulfilling the orders, since they weren't able to make it to Austin in time for the fest. We expect to receive these in the warehouse within the next couple business days. We will then fulfill the orders as originally planned. Sorry for the wait. I know it's probably frustrating, but I just wanted to shoot straight with you.

If you have any more questions regarding your order please contact ground(ctrl) at 1.877.GND.CTRL or support.groundctrl.com