Food

Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 9:12 AM

So...on a slightly less contentious note than the beer debacle. What is the deal with these catered meals? When will they be available? Will there be options available?

The last time I paid for a PIP the food service helped convince me to NOT pay for the PIP the next time around. The whole "use your tickets to grab what you want when you want" system I saw in play last year helped convince me to give PIP another try. Now I am worried.

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: Food

Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 9:27 AM

I am with you 100%. So I'm guess you're going to as disappointed I am when I share this from their FB page:

"PIP meals provided by Austin's Pizza, Fricano's and Jalopy. There's also gonna be tons of KIND bars and Beanitos for you to much on all weekend."

So much for food from the vendor of your choice.
    *grudza*

2. Re: Food

Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 9:52 AM

I hope there's a vegetarian option if PIP is catered instead of using the vendor of your choice!

3. Re: Food

Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 10:25 AM

grudza wrote:
    I am with you 100%. So I'm guess you're going to as disappointed I am when I share this from their FB page:

"PIP meals provided by Austin's Pizza, Fricano's and Jalopy. There's also gonna be tons of KIND bars and Beanitos for you to much on all weekend."

So much for food from the vendor of your choice.
    *grudza*

EDIT: Read the rules posted. 2 hour windows for meals aren't too bad. Hoping the food is plentiful and still warm when I get it.