The NEW App Is Here!!

Wed, Oct 3, 2012 at 9:09 AM

• The NEW and improved FFF app includes some great features of the past and some new amazing informational features.  Below are some features and functionality the new app includes....

• Smooth, tight, and fresh design – like a hairy chested and tan boat captain would want

• Custom Taco Locator – live mapping and directions technology (like a taco concierge)

• Custom Show Scheduler – customized by day, and included Nites aftershows

• Added a Skate/Ride Ramp Athlete schedule – Skaters, BMXers, etc

• Push Notifications – secret shows, band updates, food vendors, parking help, etc – text directly to your phone

• Interactive parking and transport map – live google map

• Integrated Instagram feed: With Camera

• Optimized for all iPhones, incluing the iPhone 5 – Android to be released next

The NEW app is currently available in the Apple App Store and will be avaialble in the Android Marketplace VERY soon!  That's right, you spoke and we heard........so we will be releasing the FFF app for Android users this year.  Stay tuned for updates.  

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: The NEW App Is Here!!

Wed, Oct 3, 2012 at 11:47 AM

I appreciate the update but its not optimized for the iPhone 5 :(
    NAW DUDE!

2. RE: The NEW App Is Here!!

Fri, Oct 5, 2012 at 11:19 PM

The new app has a bug adding shows to your schedule. After adding a few shows, you tap a plus sign and nothing happens. You can't any more.

3. RE: The NEW App Is Here!!

Wed, Oct 10, 2012 at 6:33 PM

Any idea when the Android app should be out? I will be highly dissapointed if I can't locate tacos.

4. Re: The NEW App Is Here!!

Wed, Oct 10, 2012 at 7:06 PM

aparrently they ARE releasing one!
    -Adam Noble Bass