Problems with Ground+CTRL

Tue, Sep 11, 2012 at 1:52 PM

Has any one else had a problem with Ground+CTRL? I ordered my tickets in December and decided to upgrade to PIP a couple of months ago. I called them in June to request the upgrade and they told me they'd charge me later that week. Two weeks go by and still no charge. So I call again. They told me any day now. A month goes by and I call again. Same story. I called last week and couldn't get through so I opened a Help Ticket on their website. STILL NO RESPONSE. I have two other friends having the same problem.

We can't be the only ones. Any suggestions out there?
*grudza*

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: Problems with Ground+CTRL

Tue, Sep 11, 2012 at 2:24 PM

How odd! I've had to contact Ground+CTRL a few times in the past (for the same reason) and have never had a problem getting in touch with them. I hope they come through for you!

2. Re: Problems with Ground+CTRL

Wed, Sep 12, 2012 at 8:19 AM

Right? I'm nothing if not tenacious so I'll keep trying. Thanks for letting me know they actually exist.
    *grudza*

3. RE: Problems with Ground+CTRL

Thu, Sep 13, 2012 at 9:12 PM

Hello Grudza,

Call me tomorrow at 1.877.GND.CTRL between 9:30am and 4:30pm PDT. Ask for Justin Nordan and I will personally take care of you. I'm sorry you have had troubles getting things worked out. I assure you I will make sure there are no outstanding questions before we hang up.

4. K@ avatar K@

Re: Problems with Ground+CTRL

Tue, Sep 18, 2012 at 11:31 AM

Same problem here. I ordered early bird tickets. Then, I called and upgraded on Friday, June 15. I gave them my credit card information. I have called many times asking when I would be charged for the PIP upgrade and when I would get a receipt. I have been told a variety of reasons, including but not limited to "your credit card should be charged within 3-5 days", "ticketing representative is on assignment and will get to these when he gets back", "they are waiting to do them all at once" and "I'll take your number and have someone call you"...never received any calls. I got really concerned when my friend's credit card that he had given over the phone for the upgrade got compromised and someone drained his bank account. :( Could be unrelated, but, I called again, and voiced my concern about having my credit card in their system, unused, for so long. I was told not to worry, it's not in their system, they just have it written down. I quickly told him that me feel much worse. The person who answers the phone supposedly puts notes on my account to ensure that someone calls me and that I will actually get the PIP upgrade, but I still haven't been called and my credit card still hasn't been charged. I have also opened a ticket online, with no response. I want PIP. I've never had such a hard time, getting someone to take my money. :) I will try calling and asking for Justin Nordan and I'll let y'all know if that gets me anywhere.

5. Moderator

Tue, Sep 18, 2012 at 1:21 PM

@ K@ Justin will take good care of you! Call him when you get a chance.

6. K@ avatar K@

Thu, Sep 20, 2012 at 8:57 AM

Thanks, Justin, I got my receipt last night!

7. RE: Problems with Ground+CTRL

Fri, Sep 21, 2012 at 10:03 PM

Glad you got it all squared away! :)