PIP sold out already?

Sat, Aug 29, 2009 at 2:47 AM

Sure it's a dumb question, but is that really it for the PIP. Is there going to be more available after the early bird special ends at a higher price?

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: PIP sold out already?

Sat, Aug 29, 2009 at 10:01 PM

I'd like to know this too. And, if they do come back, is there any way of upgrading a ticket? I didn't quite register what a PIP was when I bought mine.

2. Moderator

RE: PIP sold out already?

Sun, Aug 30, 2009 at 12:31 PM

Chad O. wrote:
    Sure it's a dumb question, but is that really it for the PIP. Is there going to be more available after the early bird special ends at a higher price?

Just the Early Bird PIPs have sold out. The regular ones will be on sale soon.

Izzy wrote:
    I'd like to know this too. And, if they do come back, is there any way of upgrading a ticket? I didn't quite register what a PIP was when I bought mine.

Contact support@groundctrl.com

3. RE: PIP sold out already?

Sun, Aug 30, 2009 at 9:34 PM

So there will be a way to upgrade the regular ticket I bought because the PIP's were sold out?

4. RE: PIP sold out already?

Mon, Aug 31, 2009 at 2:41 PM

Since the early bird of PIP sold out already (which sucks because my paycheck from last week just barely cleared in the bank) what do you think the price for them will be when they go on regular sale? I rather of a PIP ticket than a regular one if able... but also would like to know if I get a reg. ticket now if I can upgrade it later? hehe yay FFFF!!!!

5. RE: PIP sold out already?

Tue, Sep 1, 2009 at 4:12 PM

patton wrote:
    Since the early bird of PIP sold out already (which sucks because my paycheck from last week just barely cleared in the bank) what do you think the price for them will be when they go on regular sale? I rather of a PIP ticket than a regular one if able... but also would like to know if I get a reg. ticket now if I can upgrade it later? hehe yay FFFF!!!!

It looks like regular price PIP tickets are $150
    WHAT PIPs NEED: $135 bones (early bird price, $150 after)

I just sent an email to support@groundctrl.com about upgrading to PIP, hopefully it's easy to do.

6. Moderator

RE: PIP sold out already?

Wed, Sep 2, 2009 at 12:34 PM

Izzy wrote:
    patton wrote:

It looks like regular price PIP tickets are $150
    WHAT PIPs NEED: $135 bones (early bird price, $150 after)

I just sent an email to support@groundctrl.com about upgrading to PIP, hopefully it's easy to do.

Upgrading to PIP: Once the new round of PIP's go on sale you can contact support and return / refund your old ticket. Then you can purchase a PIP instead. Quantities are limited so you'd have to act pretty quickly.

Keep your eyes focused like a laser beam on the FFF site so you're the first to know when the next round of PIP's are up for sale.