Replies to This Posting

1. RE: Ticket Questions

Tue, Aug 25, 2009 at 12:29 PM

What's the age limit? All ages need tickets?

2. RE: Ticket Questions

Tue, Aug 25, 2009 at 1:33 PM

Show hours?

3. RE: Ticket Questions

Tue, Aug 25, 2009 at 1:57 PM

How much are student tickets? Are they not available during the early bird ticket sale?

4. ? avatar ?

RE: Ticket Questions

Tue, Aug 25, 2009 at 2:08 PM

Ok, I bought my tickets, but I'm still confused about how to obtain the student discount. It didn't give me the option for it at the check-out, so do I get a rebate at will call once I present my ID?

5. RE: Ticket Questions

Tue, Aug 25, 2009 at 2:25 PM

Merchant wrote:
    Ok, I bought my tickets, but I'm still confused about how to obtain the student discount. It didn't give me the option for it at the check-out, so do I get a rebate at will call once I present my ID?

It says right on the ticket page __> Cut and paste:
    "Student Discount: Available online only. To get the discount, the student MUST show up to pick up tickets/wristbands WITH valid student ID or will be denied the tickets and have to pay the difference in exchange for the wristbands."
    Couldn't be clearer

6. RE: Ticket Questions

Tue, Aug 25, 2009 at 2:26 PM

abbfla66 wrote:

FFF Fest has been all ages historically

7. RE: Ticket Questions

Tue, Aug 25, 2009 at 2:31 PM

In an attempt to avoid the tremendous lines at Will call on the first day, I would like to inquire as to an alternate method of wristband delivery such as mail or store pickup, espec for the Early Bird.
    At check out it gives only one option, will call, which I fear means I will just have to get there super early to line up on the Trinity will call queue aka the Trail of Tears.

8. RE: Ticket Questions

Tue, Aug 25, 2009 at 2:34 PM

It says it's available online, but there is no option available for a student ticket. The information you c&p'd says that if you buy a student ticket online and don't have a student ID when you pick up the tickets then you will have to pay the difference.

I can see why the poster is confused as I am too, but I'm waiting to buy my tickets until the student tickets question is clarified.

Henry Chinaski wrote:
    Merchant wrote:

"Student Discount: Available online only. To get the discount, the student MUST show up to pick up tickets/wristbands WITH valid student ID or will be denied the tickets and have to pay the difference in exchange for the wristbands."
    Couldn't be clearer

9. Moderator

Tue, Aug 25, 2009 at 3:12 PM

abbfla66 wrote:

Fun Fun Fun is an all ages show. You do have to be 21+ to drink or have one amazing fake ID.

believo! wrote:
    Show hours?

Show hours will be announced with the schedule.

Teeny wrote:
    How much are student tickets? Are they not available during the early bird ticket sale?

There are no student discounts on the Early Bird tickets. Student discounts will be offered as soon as regular tickets go on sale, but the discount will not be greater than that of the Early Bird...you know that whole gets the worm thing.

Henry Chinaski wrote:
    In an attempt to avoid the tremendous lines at Will call on the first day, I would like to inquire as to an alternate method of wristband delivery such as mail or store pickup, espec for the Early Bird.
    At check out it gives only one option, will call, which I fear means I will just have to get there super early to line up on the Trinity will call queue aka the Trail of Tears.

There are plans to ease the will call woes of you early birds. More information will be posted in the future.

10. RE: Ticket Questions

Tue, Aug 25, 2009 at 3:53 PM

matt wrote:
    abbfla66 wrote:

Fun Fun Fun is an all ages show. You do have to be 21+ to drink or have one amazing fake ID.

believo! wrote:
    Show hours?

Show hours will be announced with the schedule.

Teeny wrote:

There are no student discounts on the Early Bird tickets. Student discounts will be offered as soon as regular tickets go on sale, but the discount will not be greater than that of the Early Bird...you know that whole gets the worm thing.

Henry Chinaski wrote:

There are plans to ease the will call woes of you early birds. More information will be posted in the future.

Thanks Matt!

11. RE: Ticket Questions

Tue, Aug 25, 2009 at 4:17 PM

Will 1 day tickets be sold this year? My son will probably want to just go to the day when of Montreal plays. Thanks!

12. Moderator

Tue, Aug 25, 2009 at 5:00 PM

BThousand wrote:
    Will 1 day tickets be sold this year? My son will probably want to just go to the day when of Montreal plays. Thanks!

Single day tickets will be available after the Early Bird Special is over :)

13. Moderator

Wed, Aug 26, 2009 at 9:46 AM

abbfla66 wrote:

Kids ages 7 and under will get in freeeeee!

14. RE: Ticket Questions

Wed, Aug 26, 2009 at 3:03 PM

very cool thanks!

15. RE: Ticket Questions / FAQ

Sat, Aug 29, 2009 at 9:19 AM

I'm heading to Austin for a couple of days and was wondering if tickets were only available online at the moment or would I be able to purchase them at Waterloo or a different location?

16. RE: Ticket Questions / FAQ

Sat, Aug 29, 2009 at 12:44 PM

Is there going to be an option to purchase a 1 day pass?

17. Moderator

RE: Ticket Questions / FAQ

Sun, Aug 30, 2009 at 12:34 PM

thedondiego1 wrote:
    I'm heading to Austin for a couple of days and was wondering if tickets were only available online at the moment or would I be able to purchase them at Waterloo or a different location?

Tickets are currently only available online. Once regular tickets go on sale, expect some local retailers to have some.

lovemad wrote:
    Is there going to be an option to purchase a 1 day pass?

Yep :)

18. RE: Ticket Questions / FAQ

Sun, Aug 30, 2009 at 9:35 PM

When/where will I be able to find information about parking, what is and is not allowed on the premises, etc? Most of this is common sense, I know, but I am a freak about knowing everything up front. Thanks.

19. jmz avatar jmz

Tue, Sep 1, 2009 at 10:39 AM

Henry Chinaski wrote:
    Merchant wrote:

Couldn't be clearer

It is NOT clear. But I think i discovered your answer in some later posts... There is NO student discount for Early Bird tix. only regular price tix, and student disc. isn't more than early bird... so go get early bird!

20. RE: Ticket Questions / FAQ

Thu, Sep 3, 2009 at 1:29 PM

Early tickets sold out already? Harrumph! When'll single day tickets go on sale?