2012 lineup?

Sat, May 5, 2012 at 8:15 PM

I'm just wondering when I can expect the lineups to be announced,
Thanks

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: 2012 lineup?

Tue, May 22, 2012 at 7:00 PM

How about another Guess The Fest?!?
    Was it a dream where you see yourself standing in sort of sun-god robes on a pyramid with a thousand naked women screaming and throwing little pickles at you?

2. Re: 2012 lineup?

Fri, May 25, 2012 at 11:52 AM

Lineup is usually released late july/early august. Hopefully they make some more sweet leak videos! Also they mentioned on FB that there will be another guess the fest coming soon. I've got my guesses ready!

3. Re: 2012 lineup?

Thu, May 31, 2012 at 6:36 PM

@Saint Jables: Val Kilmer doesn't get enough recognition for his comedies.
    Mitch: What are you doing?
    Chris Knight: Self-realization. I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

4. Re: 2012 lineup?

Wed, Jun 13, 2012 at 8:10 AM

I've never understood the rationale of hoarding all the acts and then releasing all of them at once....for any festival. How about throwing the fans a freakin' bone every now and then...and then do the big ass dump later? Son of a bitch....

(Yes, I'm not a patient soul...and yes, I'll shut up and wait like everyone else...and yes, I'll gladly give you large amounts of money...but I don't have to like waiting, sucka-ducks!)
    It's not about who's right...only who's left.

5. Re: 2012 lineup?

Wed, Jun 13, 2012 at 3:26 PM

There's usually some leaks prior to official release. Follow the homies on twatter.

6. RE: 2012 lineup?

Sat, Jun 23, 2012 at 11:38 AM

I saw Head & the Heart on twitter announce their appearance.

7. Re: 2012 lineup?

Fri, Jun 29, 2012 at 8:29 AM

wait til guess the fest contest is over....then they will announce

MMMELISSSSSSA