Finding You, Finding Me

Mon, Nov 1, 2010 at 5:58 PM

Outside of writing our forum names on our heads with sharpies, anyone have a snazzy way to recognize everyone at the festival?

Figure Saturday I'm going to wear my Smoking Popes shirt that is blue and has a sort of phoenix flying emblem on it.

Sunday I'm going to wear my Japanic t shirt, very faded black with orange lettering, this could change.

Undecided on what I'm wearing on Friday thus far.

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Finding You, Finding Me

Tue, Nov 2, 2010 at 8:07 AM

oh, thats a good idea. but, uh, i dont know what im wearing yet! haha.
    maybe ill post a current picture.

d

2. Moderator

Re: Finding You, Finding Me

Wed, Nov 3, 2010 at 8:22 PM

Nude.

3. Re: Finding You, Finding Me

Wed, Nov 3, 2010 at 10:22 PM

I'll be wearing a crown. There shouldn't be too many of those, but with hipsters anything's possible.

4. Re: Finding You, Finding Me

Thu, Nov 4, 2010 at 7:36 AM

im going to be the short brown haired girl with the tall blonde girl with vintage cat eye glasses..

5. Re: Finding You, Finding Me

Thu, Nov 4, 2010 at 9:36 PM

I'll be toting a hand-made fleece bag that has the words D-Town Strutter painted on it and big black lettering reading GWAR and Bad Religion on my forearms. Someone should dress up as Waldo.
    “After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music.” Aldous Huxley

~BonnieBlowtorch

6. Re: Finding You, Finding Me

Fri, Nov 5, 2010 at 7:41 AM

If it gets any chillier dressing as Waldo won't be a bad idea.....I've decided on a very corny shirt I picked up for 3 bucks somewhere for this evening...black and it says Wonderwall on it with some weird blue/black swirls on it sorta surfer dude like. I am the farthest looking from a surfer you will find...

7. Re: Finding You, Finding Me

Fri, Nov 5, 2010 at 10:38 AM

I'll be the black guy with the grin on his face

8. Re: Finding You, Finding Me

Sun, Nov 7, 2010 at 1:05 PM

long and straight brown hair and i was wearing the Bad Religion 1980 - 2010 shirt and camo shorts. i was in the Municipal Waste mosh and in the front for most of the punk groups. if you come across any pictures with me in em, itd be nice if you shared em.

9. Re: Finding You, Finding Me

Sun, Nov 7, 2010 at 10:01 PM

I was the one wearing the "I'm a jerk" t-shirt.
    @badbrain94: I saw you, but I don't think you're in any of my pictures. I'll double check.

10. Re: Finding You, Finding Me

Fri, Sep 23, 2011 at 8:42 AM

@Bonnie, I have a where's Waldo outfit. I would have to find the hat but other than that i have that shit down. I'll do it on the coolest day of the fest f'n long sleeves in Texas heat don't go so great.

11. Re: Finding You, Finding Me

Mon, Sep 26, 2011 at 7:38 AM

I'll be the one burning down the Slayer stage...oh yea. (Forum main page picture domination...complete).
    It's not about who's right...only who's left.