Iron Maiden for the 2012 show

Mon, Aug 22, 2011 at 9:57 AM

I have moved away from my beloved lone star state and currently live in Colorado, it is tough driving a couple thousand miles for a music festival, but I would be there for some Iron Maiden.
What do you all think? any suggestions
blablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablabla

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Iron Maiden for the 2012 show

Mon, Sep 19, 2011 at 5:54 PM

I caught them in San Antonio last year and was very disappointed that they only played about 4 classics. All they played was new stuff. They didn't play 2 minutes to Midnight or the Trooper or Aces High. Man I could keep going on and on. If they promise to play the classics then I would say yes to Iron Maiden.

2. Re: Iron Maiden for the 2012 show

Mon, Nov 7, 2011 at 7:43 AM

Fuck yeah Iron madien FFF FEST 2012 can't wait

3. Re: Iron Maiden for the 2012 show

Fri, Nov 11, 2011 at 9:44 AM

Not a metal head so no. I probably wouldn't catch Iron Maiden if they were at fun fun fun.

4. RE: Iron Maiden for the 2012 show

Mon, Nov 21, 2011 at 9:32 PM

I would look for one of the "Big Four" other than Slayer at next year's fest. That's whats brewing. Metallica. Megadeth. Anthrax. You guess which one will do it. It could be more than one also. Just know that feelers have been sent out. Who will take the bait? I'm guessing Anthrax, but we could always be surprised. I don't think Graham and Co. want to choke down Maiden's guarantee(really expensive), but they might for one of these. Even Metallica.

5. Re: Iron Maiden for the 2012 show

Tue, Dec 6, 2011 at 2:23 AM

hello,I like your article and here i intraduce a nice web site promotion for you:

Free Pig Shape Thumb Flashlight, Free Shipping to Get
    http://bit.ly/sb0fvE

6. RE: Iron Maiden for the 2012 show

Wed, Mar 14, 2012 at 6:42 PM

this post is fantastic is most complete explanation of these new capabilities that Ive seen yet. Thank you for this very timely explanation.and I would like to introduce an new site about iPad 3 Cases for you.

7. Re: Iron Maiden for the 2012 show

Fri, Jun 22, 2012 at 9:46 AM

Maiden would be great, but it will never happen. Another Big 4 band? Meh. Screw Metallica. Just had Slayer. Megadeth has been here a lot in the last 4 years and Anthrax would be alright.

Would love to see a Watchtower reunion for this show.

8. Re: Iron Maiden for the 2012 show

Fri, Jun 29, 2012 at 8:31 AM

they will be there....im hoping

MMMELISSSSSSA

9. Re: Iron Maiden for the 2012 show

Tue, Aug 7, 2012 at 7:20 AM

there's no way Maiden would ever play FFF. i've been a fan since '86, though, and have 4th row tix for the show in Denver on monday!!!