Food

Thu, Aug 27, 2009 at 4:06 PM

What kind of food do you wish to see at the festival? Everyone knows that Austin isn't only gifted in the music area.

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Food

Fri, Sep 3, 2010 at 10:57 PM

FeStIvAl VeGaN wrote:
    VEGAN FOOD PLEASEEEEEEE...... If there isn't any normally. Hoboken Vegan Pizza, Dog Almighty "hot dogs", Mr. Natural would be amazing, Bouldin Creek..... Edible Earth is delicious too

Hey dude, no worries, last year there were a couple of vegan offerings. I specifically remember some awesome tamales and some popcorn.

2. Re: Food

Sat, Sep 11, 2010 at 12:31 PM

i would totally dig some Dog Almighty there and some Hoboken Pie's. Since i'm already going to be drinking need some lighter healthier fare.
    Chiggy Chango

3. Re: Food

Mon, Sep 20, 2010 at 6:44 PM

BEST WURST.

4. Re: Food

Thu, Oct 28, 2010 at 1:12 PM

the sno-cones sound good-especially if there's booze in 'em! :D
    d

5. Re: Food

Fri, Oct 29, 2010 at 10:58 AM

We should be so lucky as to receive the divine In N Out catering truck! (LA Peeps from FYF, make it happen, everyone will buy you booze!) Vegetabletarians, take note, The Parlor brings a sweet vegan pizza every year, usually at least 2 topping options.

6. Re: Food

Fri, Jul 29, 2011 at 8:43 AM

while I may not have food allergies or be veggie/vegan I do think it'd be nice to have more food stands for those with food allergies. possibly also have the food sectioned by groups (carnivore, veggie, vegan, gluten-free, mud pies, etc.). then again that may just be my OCD. I've never had a real complaint about the food (I use music and mosh pits as sustenance).
    some treat life like a race. I treat it like a demolition derby.

7. Re: Food

Tue, Aug 2, 2011 at 12:38 PM

Mud pies.... definitely mud pies.

8. RE: Food

Wed, Aug 3, 2011 at 11:16 AM

Bevs: November can be chilly-- hot toddies!
    Food: G'raj Mahal and Boomerang Pies (both are omni- and herbivore friendly)!

9. Re: Food

Wed, Aug 3, 2011 at 11:55 AM

I'd love to see the East Side King represented. Especially if it's got the menu of the one at the Liberty Bar.

10. Re: Food

Mon, Aug 15, 2011 at 10:49 AM

the trailer in the back of liberty bar, pig viscous , parlor surely will be there, it would be sick if taco deli was there or torchys but im thinking taco deli

11. Re: Food

Wed, Aug 17, 2011 at 2:49 PM

El Chilito needs to brang their tacos

12. Re: Food

Mon, Aug 22, 2011 at 11:14 AM

I want waffle tacos! I tried one for the first time at the fest last year and have been craving one every since.

13. Re: Food

Thu, Sep 15, 2011 at 5:35 PM

Steaks!!!!!

14. Re: Food

Mon, Sep 26, 2011 at 7:15 PM

Poutine Plzzzzzzz

15. Re: Food

Mon, Oct 3, 2011 at 8:05 AM

BtotheILL wrote:
    I'd love to see the East Side King represented. Especially if it's got the menu of the one at the Liberty Bar.

drooling on my desk as i type, YES! I think i always get the #6 the rice with the yummy little fried chicken things. sooooooo good.

16. Re: Food

Mon, Oct 3, 2011 at 8:07 AM

as long as they bring back those nom brownies from last year, I don't remember who made them but i've been wanting more ever since. soo dense and chewy and yummy

17. Re: Food

Wed, Oct 5, 2011 at 9:55 AM

Franklin Barbeque

18. Re: Food

Thu, Oct 13, 2011 at 7:42 AM

eat a fat kabob

eat a phat kabob

19. Re: Food

Fri, Oct 14, 2011 at 4:15 PM

tacos, fettuccine, linguini, martini, bikini

ferreal though, I want some Correanos Kimchee Fries and their OG Burrito.

20. Re: Food

Thu, Dec 15, 2011 at 3:56 PM

More vegan food would be awesome. One truck/company that I haven't seen suggested yet is Chilantro BBQ. They're really good and really cheap (like $5-6) and make awesome tacos. Sometimes at events, they only serve a couple of varieties (meat only), so I'm suggesting them with the requirement that they offer the tofu option as one of the options.