Beer Sponsor

Tue, May 31, 2011 at 11:49 AM

I'm more worried about this year's beer sponsor than I am about the lineup. Heiniken and Tecate? eh, I actually missed the Miller last year. so who's our beer sponsor this time 'round?

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Beer Sponsor

Fri, Aug 19, 2011 at 4:05 PM

whats wrong with heineken? i would much rather drink that than tecate. plus that had that beer and a buck deal last year a heineken and w/ a shot of tequila that was awesome it was like a dollar more or something for that shit. local beers would be seriously dope though. austin amber firemans four sooooo many

2. Re: Beer Sponsor

Fri, Aug 19, 2011 at 11:06 PM

Flekie drink Tsingtao maybe Sapporo too always like ripple juice from oxen ash hole on fine spring day working rice paddy like they no tomorrow only today fun fun fun skankathon party like mosh me always mosh me Amadeus?
    mosh like bull jamming lamb to ring of cinnamon!

3. Re: Beer Sponsor

Mon, Aug 22, 2011 at 11:55 PM

I dislike Heineken, but not as much as Heineken Light, i couldn't get drunk off that shit, i felt like i was drinking Oklahoma beer. Now that i live in Colorado, I've turned into quite the beer snob. but ill pound PBR's with the best of them.
    blablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablabla

4. Re: Beer Sponsor

Mon, Aug 22, 2011 at 11:56 PM

SKANKTANK wrote:
    whats wrong with heineken? i would much rather drink that than tecate. plus that had that beer and a buck deal last year a heineken and w/ a shot of tequila that was awesome it was like a dollar more or something for that shit. local beers would be seriously dope though. austin amber firemans four sooooo many

Firemans 4 isnt too shabby, but that will never happen
    blablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablabla

5. Re: Beer Sponsor

Thu, Sep 1, 2011 at 5:27 PM

Tecate is the worst.

6. Re: Beer Sponsor

Thu, Sep 1, 2011 at 5:29 PM

but ill pound PBR's with the best of them.

PBR RULES!!!

7. Re: Beer Sponsor

Wed, Sep 7, 2011 at 8:09 PM

I love pat

8. Re: Beer Sponsor

Sun, Oct 2, 2011 at 2:59 PM

Local Micro Brews please. I want to experience Austin! And Heinekin is no way to do that!
    “The shortest distance between two points is often unbearable.”
    ? Charles Bukowski

9. Re: Beer Sponsor

Wed, Nov 2, 2011 at 9:15 PM

I definitely enjoy both heineken and tecate so im stoked and ready for the fest!

10. Re: Beer Sponsor

Wed, Nov 2, 2011 at 10:54 PM

i hope tecate isnt 5 bucks again for tallboys...not that i wont pay it.....

11. Re: Beer Sponsor

Sun, Dec 4, 2011 at 5:50 PM

What do you guys think of Shiner?