Now that ACL sold out

Tue, May 3, 2011 at 12:33 PM

Who is ready for FFF?

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Now that ACL sold out

Wed, May 4, 2011 at 1:35 PM

well ACL still has single day tix. not that i am going, unless Daft Punk plays or something lol. Yea and i am totally pumped for FFF6! Needs to be November NYYEEEEOOWWWW

2. Re: Now that ACL sold out

Tue, May 10, 2011 at 1:17 PM

i was ready the last day of FFFF last year. besides fun fest is way better than ACL and cheaper. Hippsters. jaja

F**k Twitter!

3. Re: Now that ACL sold out

Mon, May 23, 2011 at 1:01 PM

I managed to score a free 3-day pass to ACL last year, still not nearly as fun as FFFF. Plus, Cap'n Jazz, Yelle and Weird Al.

4. RE: Now that ACL sold out

Mon, May 23, 2011 at 6:04 PM

Totally ready. I wish I could have scored free 3 day passes to ACL, but I am fine with my Friday Pass. Can't wait to See Kanye & Coldplay. Let's hope they don't play at the same time.

Looking forward to FFF it's way cheaper than most festivals and looks like a lot of fun. I almost went last year, but this year I am going for sure!!

5. Re: Now that ACL sold out

Sun, May 29, 2011 at 7:58 PM

Pshaw... ACL... I live here in ATX and have yet to attend an ACL, but the f*cking moment FFF tix go onsale, I've got mine!!! :)

6. Re: Now that ACL sold out

Mon, Aug 1, 2011 at 5:47 PM

Mista PP wrote:
    Pshaw... ACL... I live here in ATX and have yet to attend an ACL, but the f*cking moment FFF tix go onsale, I've got mine!!! :)

aint that the truth, shoot last year only went fri of acl MEH, but the 2 days of FFF were sooooooo epic and just more fun !!!!