BEER PRICE?

Mon, Oct 1, 2012 at 1:31 PM

Hi. We're coming from a poor country. What's the usual price for a beer at the fest? Thanks!

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: BEER PRICE?

Tue, Oct 2, 2012 at 3:08 AM

Personally if you plan on drinking beer, I'd probably hit up the VIP tickets and get free beer for the entire festival. I'm going to imaging that Beers will cost roughly 6 to 7 dollars per beer.

50 dollars a day difference gets you a heck of a lot of stuff. Not counting the free snacks and a few meal tickets you could drink the 50.00 + in beers a day easily. 7 or 8 beers a day would make that up.

I believe they let you upgrade from the regular ticket to the PIP ticket

2. Re: BEER PRICE?

Tue, Oct 2, 2012 at 6:16 AM

Exactly. Beer is expensive, so if you plan on drinking, go ahead and get the PIP. You'll save money in the end.

3. Moderator

Re: BEER PRICE?

Tue, Oct 2, 2012 at 8:22 AM

Lalac wrote:
    Hi. We're coming from a poor country. What's the usual price for a beer at the fest? Thanks!

Prices of beer depend on what types of beer, and how big. Bring cash!

4. Re: BEER PRICE?

Tue, Oct 2, 2012 at 9:57 AM

This PIP thing does sound tempting, especially as we're bound to have a couple of meals each day, considering we'll spend 12 hours at the festival grounds. Any idea on food prices, too? Thanks for all the advice!

5. Re: BEER PRICE?

Tue, Oct 2, 2012 at 12:21 PM

FREE Beer = Don't care the type :-)

Food prices will vary. Although if your going to try to upgrade to PIP I'd do it soon as they will run out. The free beer and the elevated area to sit is nice as well I'm sure. I've never been there before but did so much research.

The free bandana is worth it alone from what I understand :-0
    PIP
    If you ordered a Fun 1 ticket and would like to upgrade to PIP, please give us a call and we will be able to charge you the difference between your existing ticket and a PIP ticket. Our number is 877-463-2875 and we are available Monday-Friday from 7am-6pm PST. Please note WILL NOT be offering upgrades for Fun 2 or Fun 3 tickets.

Custom Chrome Fanny Pack (one-of-a-kind design just for FFF7)
    Gold Stanley Water Bottle w/ FFF7 logo
    Nautical Bandana
    Limited Edition FFF7 Lithograph
    FREE BEER
    Food Program: Two Meals Per Day
    Access to NEW PIP viewing decks w/ best views
    Access to PIP "areas of extreme leisure"
    Access to premium bathrooming facilities
    Seperate PIP entrance
    Entry to ALL 3 days of FFF 7
    FREE Shipping*
    "All In" Pricing (No fees. No bullshit.)
    Entry to FFF Nites shows (subject to venue capacity)